Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

UFC star talks about Daniel Bryan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

UFC star talks about Daniel Bryan Empty
PostSubject: UFC star talks about Daniel Bryan   UFC star talks about Daniel Bryan EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 pm

UFC's Diego Sanchez recently spoke about WWE's Daniel Bryan using the "YES" chant. Here is what he had to say…

On Daniel Bryan Using The ‘YES' Chant: "I watched an interview and they asked him where he got the 'Yes' and he said he got it from Diego Sanchez," said Sanchez in a recent interview. "He's promoting me in a way, so I got his back."

On Working With Bryan in The Future: "My team has reached out to them and we'll see what happens," said Sanchez. "We both are the 'Yes' men and if we could help each other that's what it's about. It's about that positivity and motivating yourself to do things you could never do when unmotivated."
Back to top Go down

UFC star talks about Daniel Bryan
Page 1 of 1