Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28

Go down 
+3
hodge13
Rocky2
boschbourne06
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28 England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28 Empty
PostSubject: Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28   Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Quote :
The latest on Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust is that they may do something together at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

Quote :
Someone in WWE creative recently brought up the idea of having Zack Ryder and The Situation from MTV's Jersey Shore do something at WrestleMania 28 in Miami.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28 England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28   Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:30 pm

that someone who brought it up needs shooting. As for Cody vs Goldust i would wanna see at WM for some reason.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28   Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:56 pm

I'd want to see Goldust for his entrance alone. They should also forget breaking the mask record, and concentrate on getting everyone to wear blonde wigs!

This thing that is developing with Cody going up against legends reminds me of Flair's retirement angle from 2008. You knew he wasn't going to lose until WrestleMania, so all you hoped for was that the matches up until then were good. Would Cody vs Goldust really be a good match?

If any celebrity is going to be at Mania, get Will Ferrell in. Ron Burgundy on co-commentary with Michael Cole would be "interesting"... Plus, I want to see Ron Burgundy trend worldwide.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28   Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Cody Vs Goldust should be at WM, it would be one of the better fueds going into Mania i reckon. A title Vs Career match at mania would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
The Cork
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
The Cork

Location : Wolverhampton Number of posts : 10 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock
Ultimate Warrior
Rick Rude

PostSubject: Re: Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28   Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Love Jersey Shore, so all for it. Fist pump'n like champs.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28   Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Am I the only one against Cody Rhodes v Goldust???

Yes they are brothers and the fued is there but surely there is someone else better for Cody to fued with. Why is he facing the oldies all the time???
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28   Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:33 pm

I have to admit I thought this would be good, that is until I saw how old Goldust is looking now and realised that Cody v Rey last year was amazing and there is no way Cody v Goldust could ever live up to that.

I think it'd be nice for Cody to retire Goldust but in the grand scheme of things I want better for Cody than this at WrestleMania.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28   Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:10 pm

realistically though the best he will get if for the IC title is probably Sheamus, or quick hash fued with a returning face Christian. Otherwise the only thing really would be for him to win MITB, but Cody should win the world title eventually by being #1 contender not via MITB
Back to top Go down
The Cork
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
The Cork

Location : Wolverhampton Number of posts : 10 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock
Ultimate Warrior
Rick Rude

PostSubject: Re: Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28   Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:51 am

Disappointing that he aint in the Goldust gimmick either, its boring ass Dustin Runnels.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28   Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:30 am

makes it personal, when they have the match i expect he will be goldust
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28   Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Goldust is a great worker when hes motivated and this being his idea he's pushing for I'd expect it to be a good program between the two, and no obviously its not going to be as athletic as the Rey match, that doesn't mean it will be worse a match, Goldusts biggest asset is his selling and psychology, ifs its built right it could be great for Cody and be a good swan song for Goldust.

Imagine him trying some of that gay shit on Cody, it would be hillarious, just a shitty segment, Cody gets offended and attack him starting the feud a month or so before Mania, it gets on a more personal level , Cody says hes an embaressment to their family, Goldust drops the gimmick a couple of week before, announces his retirement if he loses, then puts over Cody in the match, Dusty as spesh ref maybe....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28   Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldust vs. Cody Update, Jersey Shore Star at WrestleMania 28
Page 1 of 1