Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)

Go down 
+5
feяgie22
Hardcore Waffles
Worthy
Grecian
boschbourne06
9 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) 000
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Any chance of moving this to the main forum?

be good to see people ranting about how TNA push Bobby Roode for months, then get him to lose to Angle... to then see his tag partner win the world title instead!
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:53 pm

i cant believe they actually done it with the build up it was the perfect time to put the strap on Bobby Roode. Unless its going to lead to beer money split over Bobby Roode being jealous over storm getting the world title before he did.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:20 pm

This has Hulk Hogan written all over it as he said over the weekend that Bobby Roode wasn't ready for the big time and coincidently he lost at BFG, plus Hogan also said he thinks James Storm is the next big thing and this happened on Impact.

I'm assuming Hogan is behind both results, but if not, this clearly is a last minute thing as you'd think they would have had Storm win the tournament.

Mind you TNA is confusing me alot as of late (why did Hulk help Sting and turn on Immortal out of nowhere?), so I reckon TNA are booking on the fly and making it up as they go along.
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:27 am

boschbourne06 wrote:
i cant believe they actually done it with the build up it was the perfect time to put the strap on Bobby Roode. Unless its going to lead to beer money split over Bobby Roode being jealous over storm getting the world title before he did.

but they built him up as such a great face, why would they want to squander that momentum?
oh yeah, this is TNA
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:20 am

Is that Roode behind him in the pic helping to put the belt on him?

Just makes no sense at the moment - from having a look at various spoilers, Kurt is hurt so Storm beat him fairly quickly. A complete waste of all the booking time and attention Roode has had, especially as he beat Storm a couple of weeks back on Impact, I think.

Does this mean the Impact fans will stop chanting 'Fire Russo' and start with 'Fire Hogan'?
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Or maybe just maybe they had this planned for a while, for the Beer Money, jelousy split shite.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:39 pm

feяgie22 wrote:
Or maybe just maybe they had this planned for a while, for the Beer Money, jelousy split shite.

It's TNA. Of course there's no long-term plan in it!
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:44 pm

I like it. Maybe sometimes no long term planning is good as it takes away the suprise element.

I read Kurt Angle was injured also. James Storm isnt a bad wrestler, not as good as the other Fortune members i'd say, but still not bad. He can put on a good match.

If i'm honest, i'd rather not see the Roode / Storm jealousy angle just yet. I also think TNA should let someone have a decent title reign rather than changing it almost every PPV - weather that is Storm or not is another matter.
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:16 pm

also makes me worry about the tag division with no gen me, no MCMG and no beer money at the moment
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:45 pm

It probably was planned for the next PPV but with angle being injured they probably just moved it forward but i still think at BFG it was the perfect time to put the title on roode
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:13 am

I think this will lead to a beer money split, but I think storm is going to play the heel role, maybe have him cut a promo how Roode was always the centre of attention of the tag team, But it is storm who is now the star of TNA.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:58 am

I think it worked, crowd went mad. Moments like this that make wrestling good. Ooo waste of cooking roode, erm now they are both at the top of the company in one swoop, whilis working on the fly with an injured star, shows they can adapt. Most shocking thing was Mike Tenay actually selling a moment, he must have been warned big time, he went fucking jr mental.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:59 am

booking not cooking Smile
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:50 am

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
I think it worked, crowd went mad. Moments like this that make wrestling good. Ooo waste of booking roode, erm now they are both at the top of the company in one swoop, whilis working on the fly with an injured star, shows they can adapt. Most shocking thing was Mike Tenay actually selling a moment, he must have been warned big time, he went fucking jr mental.

You could be onto something there as TNA might want to split up Beer cheers Money cheers but they wouldn't want to see the same thing that happend when AMW split and thats Storm becoming Shawn Michaels and Chris Harris becomes Marty Janetty, so with both getting a huge push they have stopped it from happening.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Grecian wrote:
feяgie22 wrote:

They have been sitting on the bischoff's son storyline for a good year to be fair though. I honestly had fuck all idea it was his son until BFG
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
Grecian wrote:
feяgie22 wrote:

They have been sitting on the bischoff's son storyline for a good year to be fair though. I honestly had fuck all idea it was his son until BFG

I've not followed TNA in some time, so have no idea about that storyline!

Although:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:56 pm

lol! that's not surprising at all.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:42 pm

they even showed footage from a year ago of jackson james (garrett bischoff) making strange decisions that favoured immortal. Shame it makes no sense now though as bischoff has what role in the company now? gone from co owner with hulk to random on air talent shouting at his son. what right does bischoff have to be there, surely sting would get rid of him?!

also sting just lets a huge beat down on garrett happen plus the show ended on THAT?! so irrelevent now lol
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:02 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
they even showed footage from a year ago of jackson james (garrett bischoff) making strange decisions that favoured immortal. Shame it makes no sense now though as bischoff has what role in the company now? gone from co owner with hulk to random on air talent shouting at his son. what right does bischoff have to be there, surely sting would get rid of him?!

also sting just lets a huge beat down on garrett happen plus the show ended on THAT?! so irrelevent now lol

Like you said, they've been sitting on that storyline for over a year for some reason (credit where credits due, I never knew either).

As for weirdness in TNA, how come Karen Jarret is still in charge of the knockouts even though you'd think Sting would have given the job to Tracy Brooks instead?... infact why is Tracy Brooks still Karens assistant anyway when it was Immortal who forced her?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

it's still as crazy as ever logically, but a positive I just thought, EY back on t.v

he did say he would keep the beard until he got a title shot, but now I think they will probably just have robbie e shave it or something like that in a beard vs hair match.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:29 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
it's still as crazy as ever logically, but a positive I just thought, EY back on t.v

I agree as he is hilarious, just a shame he is in a fued involving a Welsh man thinking he's from Jersey Shore taking th piss out o

Quote :
he did say he would keep the beard until he got a title shot, but now I think they will probably just have robbie e shave it or something like that in a beard vs hair match.

Doesn't he already hold a title (well titles if you count the old TNA belt)?

I agree about him losing the beard in a match as it looks exactly like Robin Williams beard in them 3DS Zelda ads and now in the Zelda four swords 3DS ad that has just came out he loses a bet with his daughter and shaves his beard off, so I can see the same happening with EY as it is the same sort of beard (looks stupid, scruffy and is grown for a reason)
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:48 pm

world title shot i should say. I can't remember when he said it but i thought now tna is pushing the roodes and storms maybe one would give him a shot as an everyone loves him, kind of angle, but then thought it would devalue the belt. I hate when i think like that, so smarky. I'd watch EY in a main event and be happy anyway really. Would love to see EY vs aries for tv title or whatever, would be class
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:14 pm

on the plus side. Gail Kim is back on tv

merr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)    Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday's Impact taping (HUGE SPOILER)
Page 1 of 1