Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later

Go down 
+3
Discopants
boschbourne06
Worthy
7 posters

Which do you prefer?
Sonic
Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later I_vote_lcap50%Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Mario
Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later I_vote_lcap50%Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later Empty
PostSubject: Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later   Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:10 am

With a new Mario game and a new Sonic game coming out soon, this 20 year old rivalry has come back with the fan boys of kicking off with each other.

Now I like Mario and I also like Sonic, but which is best? Only one way to find out... FIIIGGGHHHTT!!

Oh wait they already did on Super Smash Brothers Brawl... in that case just vote on the poll and leave your comments on why you voted the way you did.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later   Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:53 am

i voted from back in the day where spent hours on Mario that i found all the secrets on it and when my last ps3 broke i actually plugged my super nintendo in and played Super Mario World which only took me 2 hours to complete the 6 islands which is the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later   Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:30 pm

Nintendo's a cunt, Sonic all the way.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later   Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:42 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
i voted from back in the day where spent hours on Mario that i found all the secrets on it and when my last ps3 broke i actually plugged my super nintendo in and played Super Mario World which only took me 2 hours to complete the 6 islands which is the game.

This guy completed the whole lot in 10 minutes and 11 seconds - https://youtu.be/4XdeGaIqx7Y ...but he cheated, so who cares taking th piss out o

Discopants wrote:
This wasn't supposed to be a Nintendo vs Sega thing as we know who won that war...

*looks at Mario & Sonic at the olympic games and shakes his head*

...yeah it wasn't us gamers thats for sure taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later   Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:16 pm

taking th piss out o i probably could have done it in that using the secret entrances
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later   Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:46 pm

I have never copleted any of the Sonic or Mario games - Or any other computer game but Sonic gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later   Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Mario all day everyday for me. Never got into Sonic whenever I played it.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later   Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Discopants wrote:

This.

Fuck yer gay plumbers.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later   Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:19 pm

old school sonic all the way

but since the move to 3d its all about mario
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later   Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Hardcore Waffles wrote:
old school sonic all the way

but since the move to 3d its all about mario

I agree with you on 3D Mario games being better than 3D Sonic games.

I reckon it's because the speedy Sonic gameplay style works better in 2D whilst Mario's slower pace works well in both 2D and 3D.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later   Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic vs Mario: 20 years later
Page 1 of 1