Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

X Division

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

X Division Empty
PostSubject: X Division   X Division EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:12 pm

wah wah it's not as good as it used to be, they say.

How good are Austin Aries and Brian Kendrick as complete wrestlers "superstars" if you will? They were class on Impact! This is why the new era of tna is going to be much better, as all people in all divisions will be involved in storylines that are not division specific, but character specific. Developing people who can sell a story in their own ways, leads to easy writing, as characters styles will clash. Now I've said styles clash I shall add to it that AJ doesnt have a character, he's just a guy who wrestles bounce so after his rivalry with daniels I hope he has advanced a little, he's had enough time to develop a full character ffs. I suppose AJ can be tna's go to guy when they need a "sportsman" type guy, but that new guy whos feuding with Kid Kash is nearly as advanced as AJ already Cool

Hope to see some good matches at the PPV on wednesday, AA v BK match is gaurenteed to be good, as AA is brilliant at what he does.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

X Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division   X Division EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:20 pm

if you ask me Austin Aries is the savior of the x division a very talented wrestler hes just what TNA needs to revive the division
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

X Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division   X Division EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:21 pm

I love Brian Kendrick, just seems like he's fucked in the head for real.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

X Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division   X Division EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:25 pm

yeah, so glad they got kendrick in early too, always liked him in wwe and his character has basically carried on from there, with a bit more to it. Kendrick is a classic guy that if he wasnt paper thin he'd be up there at the top, and AA more so.

I like how AA is doing more suplexes and ground and pound as not everyone has to flip about non stop to be entertaining. His in ring craft is second to none at times, always finds a camera and just the little things he does so well, like escaping an opponent, arguing with the ref, cheating and what he says too during the match.

I'll always bring things back to when hogan told everyone he wanted more in ring than what people in tna were doing and AA is probably the one who is leading the way
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

X Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division   X Division EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:46 pm

I agree even though Austin Aries (as Austin Star) was in TNA back when the X-Division was at it's best.

They still need Petey Williams back as TNA need the Canadian Destroyer now more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

X Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division   X Division EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:05 pm

where is petey now? Only saw some of him and then he started doing the steiner stuff then vanished or something. It was when i watched on and off so I dont know. Probably feast or fired?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

X Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division   X Division EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:10 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
where is petey now? Only saw some of him and then he started doing the steiner stuff then vanished or something. It was when i watched on and off so I dont know. Probably feast or fired?

According to Wiki he is at some Lucha Libre indy circuit now.

The reason I said Petey is because apart from his finisher and a few moves, he was more strength based than highflyer based.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

X Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division   X Division EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:17 pm

yeah, i'm suprised he's not somewhere bigger, unless he's a knob head backstage. Always looked like a good wrestler. Is kaz available for x division or what? As fortune is pretty much pointless now. Gotta a feeling now i've thought that, kaz will randomly pop up on the ppv and say something atleast. He needs something to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division   X Division Empty

Back to top Go down

X Division
Page 1 of 1