Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

X Division Champ

Go down 
+3
Horizon
feяgie22
thedmd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:50 pm

So at the last TNA show Jay Lethal was announced as the X Div. Champ what the hell is TNA doing that title is being made to look worthless if they can't even find tv time to show the matches between Red and Lethal, which in my opinion would probably been very good matches. I'd say the TV and the X titles are both borderline useless right now.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Too many 'big' names they want on TV and not the actual decent cunts.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:02 am

They announced him as champ because he has the title. What did you want them to say?
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:19 am

Your a cunt!

They failed.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:48 am

Basically Jay Lethal lost his title to Amazing Red at a house show then a couple days later he wins it back at another house show.

I agree though, apart from Facebook and there website, it only got mentioned on the program when TNA was plugging there live shows saying anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:39 am

everyone shit sideways when he lost it too, only for him to regain it. Kendrick will relight the division
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:43 am

people forget too the reason for things. I.e red vs lethal on tv makes no sense cos only one has shown promo talent. No point in just putting random matches on, must have some form of depth to it. Like the knockouts atleast currently can promo. Makes sense in a way
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:39 am

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
everyone shit sideways when he lost it too, only for him to regain it. Kendrick will relight the division

This i agree with,Kendrick should be getting more airtime and match time in the x division.
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:15 am

randy-poffo wrote:
Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

This i agree with,Kendrick should be getting more airtime and match time in the x division.

The x division needs more air time.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:48 am

and the start point is, kendrick will get it back on track. Ta da. Quick tna question what were those very american people on impact? I flicked over then back and some weird people were being very annoying by the look of it, in a way that only americans can.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:29 am

You mean The Shore or whatever?? that shit was stupid as fk.

I bet Zack Rider is turning in his grave.

X Division Champ 28chim0
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:03 am

what were they? Wrestling based or just 'personalities' i really didnt know what was happening
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:21 pm

they are from a TV show called Jersey Shore which is basically a show that is further ruining the outlook of everyone in other countries on my home.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:42 pm

thedmd wrote:
they are from a TV show called Jersey Shore which is basically a show that is further ruining the outlook of everyone in other countries on my home.

Since your from there Dmd, is it true that Jersey Shore program is on at the same time as Impact because I heard a rumour it was?

If so then this has Russo written all over it.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:20 pm

the people are a parody of

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole_Polizzi

and another person on jersey shore, not actually people from it

WTF cyclops

the series was in new jersey, then miami then new jersey though, so it might all be for the sake of those moving to new york/new jersey hint things, JJ's picture of a shoreline in jersey? scratch im very lost lol
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
the people are a parody of

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole_Polizzi

and another person on jersey shore, not actually people from it

WTF cyclops

the series was in new jersey, then miami then new jersey though, so it might all be for the sake of those moving to new york/new jersey hint things, JJ's picture of a shoreline in jersey? scratch im very lost lol

Yeah they are both wrestlers themselves:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robbie_E
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Becky_Bayless

Apparently they are a parody of Pauly D and Snooki

Also they have been doing some live TNA stuff too according to wiki:

Quote :
At the August 10, 2010, tapings of Impact! Treston, working under the name Cookie with a gimmick inspired by the television show Jersey Shore, managed Robbie E in a dark match, where he defeated Jeremy Buck. On August 18 it was reported that TNA had signed Treston to a contract. On the August 26 edition of Impact!, vignettes began airing to promote Cookie's and Robbie E's upcoming debuts. Prior to their televised debuts, Cookie and Robbie E made an appearance on September 24 at TNA's live event at The Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, interrupting Jeremy Borash and insulting the crowd, before Robbie was defeated in a match by Rhino. At the following day's event in Rahway, New Jersey, Cookie and Robbie interrupted Mick Foley, before Robbie was again defeated in a match against Rhino, with Foley serving as the special guest referee. Robbie and Cookie made their televised debuts on the October 7 live edition of Impact!, hyping Robbie's in-ring debut the following week.

I've heard rumours Jersey Shore is on at the same time as TNA Impact and that they are in a ratings battle, so if this is true then I guess this is Vince Russo's doing.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:57 pm

On the August 26 edition of Impact!, vignettes began airing to promote Cookie's and Robbie E's upcoming debuts.

stuff we miss here i guess?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
On the August 26 edition of Impact!, vignettes began airing to promote Cookie's and Robbie E's upcoming debuts.

stuff we miss here i guess?

I smell some Wiki-Bullshit there lol!

Joking aside though Bravo do edit TNA Impact, so who knows?

Speaking of Wiki been reading the pages of them both and it sounds like they are both decent wrestlers, so it's a shame they have been given this gimmick.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Im sure i saw 1 video, "promoting" them, but it was a video of the beach with wee waves, and the name, The Shore
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:44 pm

lol

whys there 2 ref?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:04 pm

ones blind hahaha

this is tna's talent pool though for women it seems.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:00 pm

A blind ref taking th piss out o

Brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X Division Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Division Champ   X Division Champ Empty

Back to top Go down

X Division Champ
Page 1 of 1