Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Alex Reid vs Jason Barret at Ultimate Challenge 22

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Country : Alex Reid vs Jason Barret at Ultimate Challenge 22 England-1

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Alex Reid vs Jason Barret at Ultimate Challenge 22 Empty
PostSubject: Alex Reid vs Jason Barret at Ultimate Challenge 22   Alex Reid vs Jason Barret at Ultimate Challenge 22 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:27 pm

For those who don't Jordans ex is fighting the guy from the enviro phone ads who says “even a 150 pounds” next month.

This up and coming fight however has been getting alot of attention for the wrong reasons due to the obvious WWE scripted style build-up which i'll go through now.

Story so far

Like a Star @ heaven Jason Barett calls out Alex Reid on Sky Sports's cage fighter show (it's a UCMMA talk show) and goes into a massive shoot promo style rant at him, coming out with crazy stuff like “thats right Alex I am talking about your bollocks”.

Like a Star @ heaven Jason Barett kicks off with Alex Reid outside of his gym demanding him to sign the contract and the pair get into a brawl with trainers seperating them.

Like a Star @ heaven Jason Barret stands out side of a restraunt that Alex is in with a mega phone shouting “sign da contract bruv” and long story short they get into another brawl (one of Alex Reids security gets punched in the face by Jason) then they get seperated with Jason saying “i'm going to keep following you where ever you go until you sign the fucking contract”

Like a Star @ heaven At Ultimate Challenge 21 the match was announced (although no contract signed) and Dave O'Donnell invited them both into the cage to promote it, Jason Barret kept shouting “sign da contract bruv” and Dave O'Donnell was encouraging him, so Alex Reid kicks off with them both, pushes Dave O'Donnell and says “stop all this WWF shit”, starts mimicking Jason saying sign the contract, then Alex says “i'll speak with my solicitor first” then Jason calls Alex “a puppet” which Alex responds with “yes I am a puppet, but once I cut my strings your going to be in a world of pain”.

Better still type in 'Alex Reid and Jason Barret' on Youtube

Clearly put up as [a] none of them have been arrested, [b] coincidently there is always a camera around when these incidents happen, and [b] JASON BARRET IS A BAD ACTOR!!

BTW if you find the videos on youtube post them here as this is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Alex Reid vs Jason Barret at Ultimate Challenge 22   Alex Reid vs Jason Barret at Ultimate Challenge 22 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:08 am

Didn't watch it because paying £9.99 didn't seem worth it.

Here is the result of Reid vs Barret:
Spoiler:

Alot of controversy over this match as even MMA fighters including Tom Kong Watson are claiming the match was staged (if it's anything like the build up I agree).
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Alex Reid vs Jason Barret at Ultimate Challenge 22   Alex Reid vs Jason Barret at Ultimate Challenge 22 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:22 pm

you got a link to the fight ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: Alex Reid vs Jason Barret at Ultimate Challenge 22   Alex Reid vs Jason Barret at Ultimate Challenge 22 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:21 pm

Nope as thats what i've been looking for.

BTW it's ironic that after the WWE style build up and all this talk of the fight being staged that it ends with Undertakers hells gate submission taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Alex Reid vs Jason Barret at Ultimate Challenge 22   Alex Reid vs Jason Barret at Ultimate Challenge 22 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:22 pm

taking th piss out o

im searching now btw i still havent seen the result
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Reid vs Jason Barret at Ultimate Challenge 22   Alex Reid vs Jason Barret at Ultimate Challenge 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex Reid vs Jason Barret at Ultimate Challenge 22
Page 1 of 1