Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Bravo showing Alex Reid vs Tom Watson fight Live...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Country : Bravo showing Alex Reid vs Tom Watson fight Live... England-1

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Bravo showing Alex Reid vs Tom Watson fight Live... Empty
PostSubject: Bravo showing Alex Reid vs Tom Watson fight Live...   Bravo showing Alex Reid vs Tom Watson fight Live... EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:09 pm

...but the rest of the BAMMA 4 show will be shown the following Friday as Bravo are showing a program at 9pm before the fight about Alex Reid having a wonderful year (yes he won celeb Big Brother against a bunch of Z listers, got married twice to the same person and got injured training and had to pull out of a fight... yeah what a year Alex).

I bet Michael Bisping is wishing he married a famous glamour model now Laughing

Joking aside, is it me or is Bravo favouring Alex Reid a little too much here (I can understand on his program, but not on Bravo as a whole) seriously why just the one fight live? They could have easily shown the whole lot live and what if Alex loses and he does give up MMA? Will Bravo turn there backs on BAMMA?

A part of me feels sorry for Alex as he is a nice chap and it's not his fault he's been favoured, over hyped and is getting a title shot even though he's lost the last 6 of his fights and now won an MMA match since 2006, but that being said I hope Kong knocks him out in round 1 just to annoy Bravo and BAMMA who are both over hyping this one fight to the point where the under card hasn't even been announced.

Still atleast BAMMA doesn't have Dave O'Donnel on the show like Ultimate Challenge on Sky Sports: