Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night

Go down 
+7
Perfect Jack
Rocky2
Worthy
boschbourne06
dwindow
feяgie22
Saint Jimmy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Country : Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night England-1

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night Empty
PostSubject: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:08 am

Quote :
- Randy Orton defeated Christian to become the new World Heavyweight Champion at tonight's SmackDown tapings from Orlando, Florida in the main event.

The match was made earlier in the night after Teddy Long let the fans decide Christian's opponent between Orton, The Great Khali and Mark Henry.

WTF?!?!?! Mad they finally give a push to some one who deserves it and then they cut the legs from underneath him to give it to the most stale character in the WWE bar Cena.

Thats pissed me off so much.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Fuck sake, superOrton & superCena both title holder's cant be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:19 pm

I read that this morning too, I just don't understand it at all! Christian surely deserved to hold that belt for at least 1 PPV but to not even give him one show.... what else could we expect of WWE though!
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Pisstake Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:43 pm

I like the way they let the fans decide by pitting a fan favourite with 2 too mid carders that nobody cares about. taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Somecunt needs to shoot Teddy Long he's just annoying the fuck out of me these days.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:28 pm

feяgie22 wrote:
Somecunt needs to shoot Teddy Long he's just annoying the fuck out of me these days.

Holla, Holla, Player, now bellee that ya dig. taking th piss out o

Yep deffinately annoying lol!
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:30 pm

How come most darkies cant say ask, and say aks instead, ever noticed that with that prick.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:48 pm

"Let the fans decide"?

I know Orton would have been scripted to face Christian but what would have happened if the crowd went absolutely mental (think Triple H 2002 return proportions) when Khali's name was mentioned. Surely they couldn't ignore it and say "so, you want Orton..." lol.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:27 pm

feяgie22 wrote:
How come most darkies cant say ask, and say aks instead, ever noticed that with that prick.

taking th piss out o Quality.

I am really getting bored of Orton now. Really do feel sorry for Christian now after he won it only to lose the next night.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Absolute joke.
At least give him the belt till next PPV. With wood with eyes now champion on Smackdown it's a reason for me to stop watching.

Also i read reports that they was a bit of booing going on when Orton won and Christian Get a standing ovation when he got up.I wonder if that will be edidted out when smackdown aires.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:54 pm

randy-poffo wrote:
Absolute joke.
At least give him the belt till next PPV. With wood with eyes now champion on Smackdown it's a reason for me to stop watching.

Also i read reports that they was a bit of booing going on when Orton won and Christian Get a standing ovation when he got up.I wonder if that will be edidted out when smackdown aires.

Probably will be as Orton's up there with Cena now.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:46 am

Pointless, pointless, pointless.

We all know WWE need new headliners. We all know Christian is the most over mid-carder in the company. And yet they still won't push him to the top ahead of Orton.

What a complete sodding waste.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:10 pm

unless theyre turning Christian heel, then losing the title 5 days after winning it in a lader match would work for him. Could ignite the heel turn as there is no main heel on SD at the moment
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Christian must be pretty pissed off. For being the main heel on Smackdown - I think Cody Rhodes is or will be with Wade Barrett up there too.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Mark Henry is.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:54 pm

hodge13 wrote:
unless theyre turning Christian heel, then losing the title 5 days after winning it in a lader match would work for him. Could ignite the heel turn as there is no main heel on SD at the moment

If it's a heel turn for no reason other than Orton needs a new opponent, I'd rather Christian stayed face. i'd rather Del Rio had stayed on Smackdown as the main heel, with the likes of Sheamus, Barrett and Cody all getting involved in meaningful feuds elsewhere. If we had:

Orton and Del Rio
Cody and Sin Cara
Christian and Sheamus
Barrett / Nexus vs Kane & Big Show, with the Nexus actually winning every so often

That would be a fairly decent upper / main event level feuds, with the possibility of Rhodes then stepping up to take on Orton.

as it is, I have a horrible feeling it's going to be Orton vs Henry for a few months, and Christian will end up working with whoever WWE needs to look good that week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night   Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoilers from Smackdown tapings last night
Page 1 of 1