Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Trading in a console

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Trading in a console Empty
PostSubject: Trading in a console   Trading in a console EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:57 am

Some help needed!

After it's sat on a shelf on a bookcase for the past year, I've decided to trade-in my Wii. Does anyone know if it needs to be in it's original box? Will they test it to see if it works first? I guess the Wii-mote needs to be in there too? Roughly how much will I get for it?
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Trading in a console   Trading in a console EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:58 am

Should have added, it's going to GameStation, if that makes any difference.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Trading in a console   Trading in a console EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:01 am

I think it has to be with the box not sure about the controller though and they do test it before paying you not sure how much you'll receive though, you might just get vouchers or in store credit or something like that, i know its not much help.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Trading in a console   Trading in a console EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:09 am

You need it in the box and need it with how many controllers it came with. They will also test the console. you'll need the Nunchuks with it as well. If your just trading the console in by itself and no games then you'll get around 80 to 90 quid and thats instore credit. If you take cash it will be less around 30% to 45% less it always is because they try making you take instore credit so you'll spend the money there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Trading in a console   Trading in a console EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:16 am

The credit works for me, got my eye on a couple of games. Better make sure it works tonight then!
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Trading in a console   Trading in a console EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:17 am

lol also make sure you have all the wires for it are you trading with any games ?
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Trading in a console   Trading in a console EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Yeah, the 3 remaining Wii games I have (Wii Sports, Wii Play and some fitness thing the wife bought a while back), plus a few crap PS3 games (Dead Rising 2, Fight Night 4, Assassins Creed 2 as I've completed it and ain't going to play it again, and some PSP stuff).

If nothing else, it'll give me the credit when Uncharted 3 / Final Fantasy 13-2 / Batman Arkham City all come out later this year.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Trading in a console   Trading in a console EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:15 pm

if thats Wii Fit you get a bit of bob for that my brother traded it in the other week and got 50 for it
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Trading in a console   Trading in a console EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Just after christmas I sold my Wii, Wii fit, 7 games, 2 controllers and 2 knunchucks all for £100. Like you grec, it was sitting gathering dust and I just wanted rid. Not really into consoles so I was happy with £100. Probably could of got more if I could be arsed!
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Trading in a console   Trading in a console EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Got £40 for the console, and another forty for the games traded in.

Now to decide whether I want to lash out now, or wait until later this year when loads of games I want all come out in the same month...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading in a console   Trading in a console Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading in a console
Page 1 of 1