Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA Wrestler Released

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

TNA Wrestler Released Empty
PostSubject: TNA Wrestler Released   TNA Wrestler Released EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:47 pm

Quote :
Shark Boy announced on his official website that he requested his release from TNA Wrestling, which was granted.

"I have officially requested and been granted my release from TNA Wrestling," he wrote. "I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone at TNA for giving me the opportunity to perform in front of their audience since the very early days of the company. Thanks especially to the great TNA fans who have given me their support throughout the past eight years... Now on to the next chapter!"

shocked he lasted as long as that without been used
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: TNA Wrestler Released   TNA Wrestler Released EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:29 pm

is this making room for when the WWE make there next cull.

What has happend to Brian Kendrick the guys has loads of talent yet i hav'nt seen him for a while.
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: TNA Wrestler Released   TNA Wrestler Released EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:07 pm

he was still there?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: TNA Wrestler Released   TNA Wrestler Released EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:56 pm

still barely any x division stuff despite the tonne of guys there. They keep trying to get kendrick on tv but there aint much for them guys.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: TNA Wrestler Released   TNA Wrestler Released EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Nooooo!!

Damn you TNA for getting rid of the most under rated, under valued, under used wrestler ever... oh a damn you for giving him that crappy Stone Cold gimmick.

He had a good finishing move too (the deep sea drop).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Wrestler Released   TNA Wrestler Released Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Wrestler Released
Page 1 of 1