Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Plans for Alberto Del Rio

Go down 
+4
feяgie22
Rocky2
Mackem
boschbourne06
8 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Plans for Alberto Del Rio Empty
PostSubject: Plans for Alberto Del Rio   Plans for Alberto Del Rio EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Quote :
If Alberto Del Rio wins the World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania 27, he will be only the second heel to have won the Royal Rumble and then followed it up with a title win at WrestleMania. Yokozuna was the first, winning the 1993 Royal Rumble and the WWE Title from Bret Hart, only to lose the belt to Hulk Hogan seconds later. Del Rio is expected to win the belt at WrestleMania. The original plan called for him to win it at the Royal Rumble but it was pushed back
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Alberto Del Rio   Plans for Alberto Del Rio EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Intresting read that one. I think they that they didn't want two up and comers going to Wrestlemania with the belts. If The Rock wasn't guest host, I think Del Rio could of won the title at the Rumble and Cena winning the belt at EC going into Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Alberto Del Rio   Plans for Alberto Del Rio EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:33 pm

If he does win it, I think he will continue to follow in the large footsteps of Yokozuna and lose it straightaway to the MITB winner (whoever that may be).
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Alberto Del Rio   Plans for Alberto Del Rio EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Quote :
Right now the Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston match at WWE's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view is a non-title match with Kofi's Intercontinental Title not on the line. The match may be changed because at one point there was discussion of having World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Intercontinental Champion Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania 27.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Alberto Del Rio   Plans for Alberto Del Rio EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:24 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
Quote :
Right now the Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston match at WWE's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view is a non-title match with Kofi's Intercontinental Title not on the line. The match may be changed because at one point there was discussion of having World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Intercontinental Champion Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania 27.

Pointless. If Del Rio left his first Mania as a double champion after winning the main event, then forget Super Cena, it's Super Del Rio.

And before anyone mentions it, even if the match at Mania is for the World title only, I still don't see the point in taking the IC title away from Kofi.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Alberto Del Rio   Plans for Alberto Del Rio EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:29 pm

It will be Super Del Rio when Rey retires anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Alberto Del Rio   Plans for Alberto Del Rio EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:24 am

I think its going to be Ziggler vs Edge vs Del Rio if im honest
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Alberto Del Rio   Plans for Alberto Del Rio EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:32 am

Hopefully not, a simple One on One is fine.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Alberto Del Rio   Plans for Alberto Del Rio EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:48 am

i've been thinking (yes hard to believe i know) for a while that Ziggler will win MITB this year Mania or PPV
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Alberto Del Rio   Plans for Alberto Del Rio EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:54 am

I think he'll win MitB this year aswell. Cant think of anyone else that actually deserves it. Apart from Barrett or McIntyre.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Alberto Del Rio   Plans for Alberto Del Rio EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:56 am

feяgie22 wrote:
I think he'll win MitB this year aswell. Cant think of anyone else that actually deserves it. Apart from Barrett or McIntyre.

John Morrison would be my shout.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Alberto Del Rio   Plans for Alberto Del Rio EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:33 pm

I agree with Grecian, Morrison deserves it the most or Daniel Bryan. McIntyre and Barrett are two of the most boring personalities to come down the pike in a long long time.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Alberto Del Rio   Plans for Alberto Del Rio EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Grecian wrote:
feяgie22 wrote:

John Morrison would be my shout.

Raw
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Alberto Del Rio   Plans for Alberto Del Rio EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:53 pm

My honest feeling about MITB is that Miz will beat Cena and the winner of MITB will cash in on him, therefore it's gotta be a face win and I think if they really want to push Miz then he should go over them. Make sure he says repeatedly he's the first champion to retain when being cashed in on. Alternatively he could lose and start a feud in which he wins MITB and loses, either way someone is going to lose their cash-in match this year...
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Alberto Del Rio   Plans for Alberto Del Rio EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:03 pm

dwindow wrote:
My honest feeling about MITB is that Miz will beat Cena and the winner of MITB will cash in on him, therefore it's gotta be a face win and I think if they really want to push Miz then he should go over them. Make sure he says repeatedly he's the first champion to retain when being cashed in on. Alternatively he could lose and start a feud in which he wins MITB and loses, either way someone is going to lose their cash-in match this year...

The first idea is good but the second one is better. If they do it right, Miz could perhaps gain the respect of the fans for working his way back to the top (by winning MITB again) despite losing when he cashes in. This could then begin a slow face turn for him.

I think if Del Rio wins at Mania, he is more likely to lose to the MITB winner there and then. Perhaps it could be Rey?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Alberto Del Rio   Plans for Alberto Del Rio Empty

Back to top Go down

Plans for Alberto Del Rio
Page 1 of 1