Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return

Go down 
+3
Perfect Jack
randy-poffo
boschbourne06
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return Empty
PostSubject: Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return   Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Quote :
The Undertaker was backstage at WWE's TLC pay-per-view in Houston last month and was said to be in good spirits and looked to be in good shape, despite the rotator cuff injury he's still healing from.

Taker is optimistic about returning in time for WrestleMania and that's the goal he's shooting for. Taker's doctor told him WrestleMania would be the earliest he would be able to return so nothing is official yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return   Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:20 pm

In a way i don't want Taker to come back for mania,the streak devalues the championship matches on the night.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return   Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:01 pm

randy-poffo wrote:
In a way i don't want Taker to come back for mania,the streak devalues the championship matches on the night.

I agree wholehearedly. Im a big Undertaker fan but in the lead up to Wrestlemania, the streak is what attracts people the most instead of the title matches or money in the bank.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return   Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:36 pm

is there going to be MITB this year at WM ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return   Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:17 pm

I think the problem with the championship matches is the Elimination Chamber PPV being the last one before Mania. When a world title changes hands, so do all the stories and it feels rushed.
Back to top Go down
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return   Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:54 am

I agree with Rocky, they always have title change at elimination chamber and it changes the flow of the story, was it No Mercy that they usually had at that point a few years ago? I preferred that, was one of my favourite PPV's
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return   Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:14 am

I have a feeling they wont be title changes at the Chamber this year, well, world titles anyway.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return   Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:51 am

Perfect Jack wrote:
randy-poffo wrote:

I agree wholehearedly. Im a big Undertaker fan but in the lead up to Wrestlemania, the streak is what attracts people the most instead of the title matches or money in the bank.

It's the opponent of the streak that's generated interest over the past few years, and how much of a threat they are to it.

23 - vs Batista. A mate of Trips, Taker's first world title match at Mania in almost 10 years, and a dream face vs face scenario. Just a shame Batista's shite promo-ing reduced interest in it, but the match itself surpassed all expectations.

24 - vs Edge. A slow-building story, which had been started around 5 months before Mania, and WWE managed to keep them apart the whole way through. In my opinion, based on the quality of the match itself, the best world title match I've ever seen at Mania.

25 - vs Shawn Michaels. A match we hadn't seen in years, we knew it'd be good, and it lived up to expectations.

26 - vs Shawn Michaels. The rematch, the HBK retirement, and quite rightly overshadowed both title matches.

Problem is, whoever Taker faces, they have to live up to this. If Taker's a physical mess and can barely work a match, it doesn't stand a chance - unless they give him someone like Jack Swagger or Mysterio to face. The suggested names of Kane or Wade Barrett do not fill me with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return   Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest on The Undertaker's WWE Return
Page 1 of 1