Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

King of the Ring - Who Will Win?

Go down 
+4
Perfect Jack
InvincibleIleak
Mackem
Saint Jimmy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

King of the Ring - Who Will Win? Empty
PostSubject: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:23 pm

As many of you know, King of the Ring makes its return tonight on RAW and I was wondering what is the general consensus on who people think will win it?

Personally I want Daniel Bryan to win but I think Alberto Del Rio is the favourite (I personally wouldnt mind seeing this happen). I feel that it suits his character a lot with him supposedly being "descended from Spanish Royalty" and with him calling people peasents and just the fact that he seems to be on a bit of a roll lately.

So thoughts on who you think will win, and will it lead to a change in gimmick for the winner? Where will it take them after their win? Will they do a Stone Cold Steve Austin and become a huge star or a Billy Gunn and do nothing with it?
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:47 pm

tough one to call. If Del Rio wins he will be like Austin and change will push him towards the title picture sooner rather than later. Personally I don't want Bryan to win as he has the US Title so keep that on him and establish himself. I think it may be Drew - going with the chosen one gimmick.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:56 pm

I think it will either be Del Rio or Ezekiel Jackson.

Del Rio already has half the gimmick, and the 'E seem to want to push him, so this would be the best time.

But, I think if Jackson hadn't got injured he would have been pushed, and I can see them using this tournament as a shortcut to the top with Ezekial.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Sheamus v Del Rio final with Del Rio winning due to a interference from Triple H if he's ready to return but if he isn't it's a Del Rio win.

Just thought of this now, for the prediction league maybe a bonus round for the king of the ring tournament?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Perfect Jack wrote:
Sheamus v Del Rio final with Del Rio winning due to a interference from Triple H if he's ready to return but if he isn't it's a Del Rio win.

Just thought of this now, for the prediction league maybe a bonus round for the king of the ring tournament?

Its only 5 hours away. Bit short notice Jack Very Happy

And you will be wrong Wink
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Sheamus. And no, I don't think it will lead to a gimmick change and I think KOTR 2010 will be quickly forgotten about by the writers. I don't know whether it's too obvious for Triple H to return tonight though.

Is it a 3 hour show tonight?
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:28 pm

yeah its 3 hours

I think they'll leave HHH return for a PPV
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Mackem wrote:
Perfect Jack wrote:

Its only 5 hours away. Bit short notice Jack Very Happy

And you will be wrong Wink

stupidity taking th piss out o No idea why I said it. But yeah Del Rio win he's quality.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:45 pm

I reckon either of these:

Sheamus - so Triple H can come back after he's crowned King and start doing the whole 'King of Kings' routine.

or

Alberto Del RRRRiiiiiioooo - Because he has connections with Mexican Royalty (so they say) and I can see him milking the whole royalty connections if he wins it.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:48 pm

Sorry Worthy, you are wrong too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:02 pm

Besides the Chosen One Gimmick Mack, why do you think Drew will win it?
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Del Rio to win, would give him so much to work with, only thing they could do otherwise would be to have Rey interfere
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:53 pm

would have done a prediction league but the tournament matches havent been announced.

I think Del Rio will get to the final & will lose cos of Rey mysterio to King 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Just announced

Bracket 1

John Morrison vs. Cody Rhodes

Daniel Bryan vs. Alberto Del Rio

Bracket 2

Ezekiel Jackson vs. Drew McIntyre

Sheamus vs. Kofi Kingston
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:59 pm

looking at that now i think it'll be Del Rio beat Kofi in the final
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:14 am

Del Rio Vs Sheamus in the final, Triple H to return and Del Rio to be King
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:53 am

Perfect Jack wrote:
Besides the Chosen One Gimmick Mack, why do you think Drew will win it?

I havent watched Raw yet.

I think its all about the chosen one gimmick Jack. It hasn't been mentioned as much as it used to in the past due to his stint as a tag team. Smackdown need a new main event star as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring - Who Will Win?   King of the Ring - Who Will Win? Empty

Back to top Go down

King of the Ring - Who Will Win?
Page 1 of 1