Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

First Look At Black Ops Zombies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

First Look At Black Ops Zombies Empty
PostSubject: First Look At Black Ops Zombies   First Look At Black Ops Zombies EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:08 am

Quote :
Black Ops’ zombies were outed yesterday via the official guide to the game. Today a viral website for Black Ops, GKNOVA6, has been updated to show a multitude of monitors which display the undead.

In an interesting twist it appears the Zombie mode will come with some sort of storyline as the videos show medical experiments, lab technicians and if I’m not mistaken, Nazi zombies alongside ‘regular’ zombies.

Click here to visit the site and check out the videos.

http://www.gknova6.com/agegate.php

Its only a matter of time before they release Call of Duty: Zombie warfare
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: First Look At Black Ops Zombies   First Look At Black Ops Zombies EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:22 pm

doesnt load up lad
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: First Look At Black Ops Zombies   First Look At Black Ops Zombies EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:37 pm

it takes a while
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: First Look At Black Ops Zombies   First Look At Black Ops Zombies EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Quote :
As if there were any doubt, Activision have confirmed that there will indeed be a Zombie mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Head of Treyarch Mark Lamia had this to say in the announcement:

Zombies have been such a hit with our community that we were committed to bringing brand new zombie experiences to Call of Duty: Black Ops.

As if “brand new zombie experiences” wasn’t enough of a tease, Lamia also hints at a “nice surprise for fans”.

Maybe the surprise he’s referring to could be the four updated World at War maps to be included with the Hardened and Prestige editions of the game. Or maybe it’s the vegetarian zombies everyone’s been demanding.
Back to top Go down
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: First Look At Black Ops Zombies   First Look At Black Ops Zombies EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:41 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:

In an interesting twist it appears the Zombie mode will come with some sort of storyline

it's had a story from the start but you head to do some research to find it out. thats why zombies will be the only reason i buy black ops, i can't wait to see what happens and what new levels there will be.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: First Look At Black Ops Zombies   First Look At Black Ops Zombies EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 pm

why did they start from the video it looks like the nazi's were doing tests on humans then that turned them into zombies
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Horizon

PostSubject: Re: First Look At Black Ops Zombies   First Look At Black Ops Zombies EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:04 pm

the story up untill der rise is

Nacht Der Untoten (Night Of The Undead)

· U.S. plane mysteriously crashes in Germany
· 1-4 survivors depending on amount of people playing
· Undead Nazis get revenge
· Zombies might be protecting the airfield from something from another planet that is a secret. They could have shot the U.S plane down. So they could kill them but personally I dont think the first zombie map has anything to do with the plot but could be linked to a couple things. (Read ahead to find out more info)

Verruckt (Insane)

· The experiment started in September 1945 (the only significant thing about the date is that the Japanese surrendered September 2nd, 1945) in the chair that looks like a dentist would use but these were commonly used in asylums. In the game the asylum is supposed be the Wittenau Sanatorium in Berlin, Germany. It was for alcoholics so I dont understand the use of the dentists chair because it wasnt a mental institution.
· During the war Nikolai Belinski was trapped and abducted by the German army while he was drunk. He was then sent to the asylum then was tortured there. He escaped and hid somewhere within the asylum and snuck out for food during the night. After the U.S troops cleared out the asylum the zombies began to come for the 4 remaining U.S. soldiers. Which 2 of them were killed and Dempsey and an unknown soldier (My guess would be Peter) lived while Nikolai crawled out from his hiding spot to escape and help them in the future for the experiment.
· 19382406 9:21 (numbers found on walls) year, day, month, biblical passage
· Jeremiah 9 21 reads For death has come up through our windows;
It has entered our palaces To cut off the children from the streets, The young men from the town squares.
· June 24th, 1938 near Chicora, Pennsylvania, A 450-metric-ton (496-short-ton) meteorite explodes about 12 miles (19 km) above the earth.
· When the meteorite hit earth it started a zombie outbreak and somehow Nazis turned to zombies.
· Also happened in the movie Night Of The Living Dead
· The creepy guy that says Ka-Boom, Max ammo, intsa-kill, and double points could be the result of the failed experiment at the asylum.

Shi No Numa (Swamp Of Death)

· Takeo Masaki was founded at the swamp injured from war. Dr. Richtofen is the one who finds him and performs surgery to help him back to his feet. They stay in the Doctors Quarters until the others arrive.
· Before the war Richtofen was a back alley surgeon. Loved to watch people die slowly. He will end up being one of the missing doctors in the conclusion of all of this because the others dont realize hes a doctor. On a piece of paper under the stairs in the main hut there is a small piece of paper that says something about a Doc. I would say that Richtofen performed surgery in the asylum on the dentists chair but he let too many people die and was kicked out of the asylum and back to the streets.
· Three radios in first room say r-4808n 3714061154840
I hope you are receiving this transmission peter if you are
not than all is going to be lost. You must know by now that
we failed to contain the asylum and we had to move the
experiment here. Location the numbers will guide you. The giant must
remain at all costs repeat (static) the monster must remain
at all costs. The (static) to experiments continues. You're
our only advantage now. Find Doctor (static) and Doctor Max
they may know whats going on. The use of (static) 115 is
dangerous at best. I'm not sure how longer we can continue
here. We've lost most of our best people. I hope you get
this, I hope I happen to be there too but I'm almost out of
hope.
· r-4808n is A restricted airspace located in Nevada around the Nellis Air Force Range which is also known as the infamous Area 51 and the numbers are the exact location of it. 37°14'06?N 115°48'40?W and since Area 51 is an airfield it could be linked to the airfield (Nacht Der Untoten).
· Phone in the Comm Room says I know when your sleeping. Which is also said in the Verruckt theme song. The achievement is called Dead Air which might relate to the airfield (Nacht Der Untoten).
· Wunderwaffe DG-2 means Wonder Weapon DG stands for Die Glocke which translates to The Bell WONDER WEAPON THE BELL 2
· 20 and 17 are tallied throughout Shi No Numa
· The dogs are not zombies they are demonic souls from a different planet that were brought to earth by the meteor.
· The last set of numbers after 115 refer to the coordinates of the Tunguska meteor crash. 60*54'06.96"N, 101*55'44.94"E
· 115 refers to the element Ununpentium which is from the meteor that is near the storage hut.
· Tunguska can be seen written on the wall and is refering to the meteor crash that took place Near Siberia.
· The hanging body might be Peter, one of the doctors, the person being experimented on or the person in the radio recordings.
· The radio in the storage hut is a recording from Verruckt Of the 2 Americans that lived saying that This is just the begginning.
· Chants can be heard in the swamp such as So close to the shield (dont understand this yet) and in the back room of the fishing hut Japanese kids can be heard singing nursery rhymes about the black plague.
· On a sign to the right of the door that is labeled doctors quarters reads The ________ attached to the body by the shoulder sometimes you can ____ rip them from the body with enough force.
· There is a briefcase (or radio) in the Doctors Quarters which says something but I cant make out what it says.
· The book that makes the zombies laugh in the Doctors Quarters is probably written by one of the doctors or Peter. Which these are the people who are mentioned in the first radio broadcast.

Read more: http://boards.ign.com/call_of_duty/b6860/181880687/p1/#ixzz10w2JSJIa
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: First Look At Black Ops Zombies   First Look At Black Ops Zombies EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:03 pm

i no all that from the map packs & i saw the alien thing in the hut level
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Horizon

PostSubject: Re: First Look At Black Ops Zombies   First Look At Black Ops Zombies EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:20 pm

there are so many easter eggs in nazi zombies it's untrue (except the first map because i don't think that has much to do with the story) . thats what makes it so good, you keep finding new stuff if you look really hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Look At Black Ops Zombies   First Look At Black Ops Zombies Empty

Back to top Go down

First Look At Black Ops Zombies
Page 1 of 1