Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Matt Hardy in trouble

Go down 
+5
InvincibleIleak
Hardcore Waffles
feяgie22
Grecian
Saint Jimmy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

Matt Hardy in trouble Empty
PostSubject: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:45 am

- WWE officials are aware of Matt Hardy’s recent video blog on the reports of him being sent home and are not happy about it. You may have seen in the video where Hardy blamed a “stooging punk” for the news being leaked on the internet. Sources believe that Hardy’s “stooging punk” comment was directed at CM Punk, who he does not get along with.

One of the main people who have been riding Hardy about his physique as of late is SmackDown writer Michael Hayes.

As noted before, Hardy was not at SmackDown earlier this afternoon and WWE has confirmed that he was sent home from two recent shows.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:08 pm

This is the video in question:

He's off his nuts on something...
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:30 pm

He's got to be out his tits on something lol

Why does he not get along with Punk?

Cos Punk was shagging Lita & Maria?

Fat cunt!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:51 pm

I presume he doesnt like Punk because Punk was going out with Lita?
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:17 pm

He looks a wreck in that
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:21 pm

He keeps on talking about change and stuff, is he trying to get fired to reunite with Jeff in TNA I wonder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:25 pm

yes, but also he is a future 'wrestlings tragic losses' he's fucked up and wont be long before he goes majorly off the rails i think.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:30 pm

It wouldnt suprise me if that happened to Matt because he does look physically in bad shape, but (sounds sinister I know) I can see something bad like that happening to Jeff before Matt.

I think he is trying to get fired, cant blame him really, lighter schedule in TNA, hes back with his brother and coat tail rider Shannon Moore and they'd help with if he face politics in TNA
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:35 pm

Just came across this: http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/paul-london-rips-matt-hardy-notes-hardys-phony-approach-to-his-fans-more.html

Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Saint Jimmy wrote:

Is that why?

I always thought it would be to do with CM Punks straight Edge stuff (which he is in real life) and that he said something about his brother Jeff being a druggie as they had a rivalry at the time and I sense that alot of what CM Punk said was not just him playing a character?
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Worthy wrote:
Saint Jimmy wrote:

Is that why?

I always thought it would be to do with CM Punks straight Edge stuff (which he is in real life) and that he said something about his brother Jeff being a druggie as they had a rivalry at the time and I sense that alot of what CM Punk said was not just him playing a character?

Oh yes, I remember reading about that now, Matt wasn't too happy about that was he. Im sure that will have something to do with it. If Punk meant it then I cant blame him because as far I can tell Punks right, despite me liking Jeffs in ring work, he is just a junkie waster really. If he was too work in any other business apart from music he would have been fired and would be financially ruined but instead he seems to get more successful.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Saint Jimmy wrote:
Worthy wrote:
Saint Jimmy wrote:

Is that why?

Oh yes, I remember reading about that now, Matt wasn't too happy about that was he. Im sure that will have something to do with it. If Punk meant it then I cant blame him because as far I can tell Punks right, despite me liking Jeffs in ring work, he is just a junkie waster really. If he was too work in any other business apart from music he would have been fired and would be financially ruined but instead he seems to get more successful.

That was me assuming due to CM Punk atcually being straight edge in real life and fueding with Jeff at the time, but now you mentioned that I can recall that happening.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:50 am

A lot of what CM Punk said had been scripted for him, though, so it's not like Punk went off and did a huge shoot on Jeff. Or say anything that's not true. MVP also made comments about Jeff Hardy when he first came back from his suspension that took him out of WM24, and I've never heard anything about bad blood between Matt and MVP backstage.

Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:53 am

Like I said Grecian I was just guessing with my comment, but CM Punk really is straight edge in real life due to a combination of his dad being an alchaholic and his love for the band Minor Threat (the originators of Straight Edge).
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:59 am

Worthy wrote:
Like I said Grecian I was just guessing with my comment, but CM Punk really is straight edge in real life due to a combination of his dad being an alchaholic and his love for the band Minor Threat (the originators of Straight Edge).

Thanks Worthy, there I was thinking Straight Edge was all a gimmick... stupidity
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:07 pm

but he loves his pepsi Matt Hardy in trouble Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Grecian wrote:
and I've never heard anything about bad blood between Matt and MVP backstage.

What the hell are you talking about? Dont you remember their fued for the US Title? How can Matt possibly not have bad blood with him after MVP constantly screwed him in their challenges Very Happy haha
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy in trouble   Matt Hardy in trouble EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:22 pm