Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA No Surrender

Go down 
+7
adingoatemybaby
feяgie22
JacMan
Horizon
Mackem
bazz23-v2 ®™
boschbourne06
11 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

TNA No Surrender Empty
PostSubject: TNA No Surrender   TNA No Surrender EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:15 am

Just a quick something to get this started as my 1st one froze & i dont have much time to write it all again on every match. For me this was a brilliant PPV this the first PPV i've enjoyed in a long time so its my PPV of the year. first match was a MCMG Vs generation me. i can't believe generation me aren't on full time contracts with TNA they should have more air time as there a good tag team hopefully there heel turn will give them it as its set up a nice little feud.

AJ Vs Dreamer

i haven't enjoyed a Tommy Dreamer match since i got back into wrestling however this one i did enjoy. Tommy Dreamer also looks in better shape than he did in WWE i dont think this feud is over yet.

Kurt Angle Vs Jeff Hardy

For me this one was brilliant match despite the stupid 5 more minutes we need a winner why put a time limt on it then Rolling Eyes for me this is my match of the year i do think they'll both be in the final.

Anderson Vs The Pope

For me worst match of the PPV but i think this is because people would have still been pumped from Kurt Angle Vs Jeff Hardy however i still enjoyed it & dont think it should have been main event match i think at BFG it'll be a triple threat match for the world title.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

TNA No Surrender Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA No Surrender   TNA No Surrender EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:31 pm

IMO two things let the Angle/Hardy match down 1) the finish was ridiculous, a time limit on a match "where there HAS to be a winner?? yeah OK then *sigh*. 2) Jeff hardy showing Cena levels of no selling Kurt's ankle lock, it was locked on for something like 5mins altogether but yet Hardy was totally fine seconds later.

Thought this was a decent PPV though, not great but solid.

Tag match was spottastic.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

TNA No Surrender Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA No Surrender   TNA No Surrender EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:10 pm

I agree with Bocsh. It was my favourite PPV of the year so far. MCMG and GenME was awesome. I liked the beat down by GenMe at the end. Hopefully a little fued between the two.

Angle v Hardy was a great match also - which I think will lead to a triple threat at BFG - but i'm unsure which way that one will go.

8/10 for the PPV for me.
Back to top Go down
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

TNA No Surrender Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA No Surrender   TNA No Surrender EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:53 pm

I enjoyed this PPV from start to finish although the last two matches were the wrong way round for me. Would have made more sense to finish the PPV with confusion to draw more viewers to impact (in 2 weeks. why is that?). Loved the opening match though.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

TNA No Surrender Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA No Surrender   TNA No Surrender EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Really didn't like this PPV at all.

Really don't know why AJ is being saddled with Dreamer, albeit he was bettter than I expected, but to label the face of TNA with a guy coasting on his old reputation is wrong in my opinion.

MCMG and Gen Me was good. The pointless heel turn at the end though was very stupid. The guys are just natural babyfaces with their high flying, exciting style.

Kurt/Jeff already summarised perfectly by Bazz imo.

Pope/Anderson was alright. Wouldn't of closed the show with this though, if TNA didnt back themselves in a corner with Angle quitting if he lost, Jeff vs Angle wouldve been on last.

Nash and Sting are alright per se, but the storyline with Jarrett is awful.

Really dont see the point of building the bodyguard ( Tara ) and her new ally to have them lose straight away on PPV.

Doug Williams, I was really glad retained, he is improving week on week and had an average to good match with Sabu,

Rhyno and Abyss, 2 workers I absolutely despise and have no interest in their match. aBYSS winning made booking sense, which is a shock that TNA actually made Abyss go over as a result.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

TNA No Surrender Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA No Surrender   TNA No Surrender EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:58 pm

JacMan wrote:
the storyline with Jarrett is awful.

Really dont see the point of building the bodyguard ( Tara ) and her new ally to have them lose straight away on PPV.

1) What is that storyline ?

2) isnt it ironic that Tara said she was fumming with TNA and the reason she was leaving was because she doesnt want to work with TBP as there the worst KO's there and now shes placed in a big story with them scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

TNA No Surrender Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA No Surrender   TNA No Surrender EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:04 pm

The story is about politics or some shite like that, Nash saying he's not giving his spot in TNA to anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

TNA No Surrender Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA No Surrender   TNA No Surrender EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:05 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
JacMan wrote:
the storyline with Jarrett is awful.

1) What is that storyline ?

Nash and Sting just seem to attack Jarrett and are going to attack Hogan in the future. Some shite like that as they want to get them out of TNA.

Like i said shite
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

TNA No Surrender Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA No Surrender   TNA No Surrender EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:11 pm

feяgie22 wrote:
The story is about politics or some shite like that, Nash saying he's not giving his spot in TNA to anyone.

His dog spot???

old school
Back to top Go down
adingoatemybaby
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
adingoatemybaby

Number of posts : 103

TNA No Surrender Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA No Surrender   TNA No Surrender EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:12 pm

i havent been on here in a while or any forum for that matter. I just want to say I loved this PPV. Some great matches. The tag action was superb as was Hardy v Angle albeit with a rediculous time limit thing.

AJ v Dreamer and Sabu v Williams for me were decent matches were to be honest I expected less. Was impressed that Dreamer and Sabu could still pull off matches this good to be fair.

The only match I was disappointed at was Pope v Anderson. Maybe because I expected more, maybe because it followed one of the best matches of the year but I really didnt think either guy was on top form. It was as if they didnt want to have the match or something. Didnt enjoy it. Again which is odd for me because I love both guys think Pope has developed hugely in TNA and Anderson has really come in to his own.

Anyway very enjoyable PPV in my eyes.

ps That Nash storyline with sting and Jarret, please god make it stop.

ps ps.... Get Joe back in the main event scene quick or at least challenging for the TV title with AJ. They could have a few awesome matches.

Dingo
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

TNA No Surrender Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA No Surrender   TNA No Surrender EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:45 pm

i love how the jj storyline is about giving up your place to young guys whilst taking up space week in week out with old men slowly walking to the ring and talking really slowly and then nash slowly beating down jj. Great way to get the fuck out the way jeff (y) atleast you get cheered still, zzzz
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

TNA No Surrender Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA No Surrender   TNA No Surrender EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:04 am

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
i love how the jj storyline is about giving up your place to young guys whilst taking up space week in week out with old men slowly walking to the ring and talking really slowly and then nash slowly beating down jj. Great way to get the fuck out the way jeff (y) atleast you get cheered still, zzzz

That is so true lol!

Joking aside the only oldie that should be wrestling in TNA (not counting Kurt Angle) is Sting because he doesn't have a problem putting people over, he has to be the biggest name in wrestling never to have wrestled in WWE, alot of WCW fans will tune into TNA because of him and most important of all... "he's still got it" as the fans would say.

As for double J, I reckon he should be a TNA management representative or Dixies assistance as opposed to an atcual wrestler although he makes a better heel than a face.
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

TNA No Surrender Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA No Surrender   TNA No Surrender EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Worthy wrote:
Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

That is so true lol!

Joking aside the only oldie that should be wrestling in TNA (not counting Kurt Angle) is Sting because he doesn't have a problem putting people over, he has to be the biggest name in wrestling never to have wrestled in WWE, alot of WCW fans will tune into TNA because of him and most important of all... "he's still got it" as the fans would say.

I think Sting is well past it tbh, he wrestles in a t shirt and his matches are awful
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

TNA No Surrender Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA No Surrender   TNA No Surrender EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Wears the T-Shirts to hide the flabby belly and tits
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

TNA No Surrender Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA No Surrender   TNA No Surrender EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:54 pm

No wears the t shirt to hide a shoulder brace as he's putting off surgery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TNA No Surrender Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA No Surrender   TNA No Surrender Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA No Surrender
Page 1 of 1