Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Covers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Covers Empty
PostSubject: WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Covers   WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Covers EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:51 pm

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Covers Wwerawvssmackdown2011headerimg530px

Quote :
THQ's WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 will feature eight WWE wrestlers across several region-specific covers.

One of the two revealed covers will feature John Cena, The Big Show, and The Miz (United States, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and India) while the other will get Randy Orton, The Undertaker, and Sheamus (Europe). Two more wrestlers will be revealed "later this year," presumably for a cover that'll end up on boxes elsewhere in Asia
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Covers   WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Covers EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:55 pm

...and the point of these region specific packaging is?

Seriously I don't understand why they make several covers for the same game as it sounds like a waste of time and money as they could just make 1 and have it everywhere (and for that reason i'm out, lol!!).
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Covers   WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Covers EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:58 pm

i'm thinking Sheamus for Europe makes a little sense, advertising European wrestler and all.
Back to top Go down
tim157
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Country : WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Covers UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Number of posts : 278 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock,Trippe H,Randy orton ,Ultimate Warrior,Randy Savage Macho Man,Scott Steiner,AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Covers   WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Covers EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:40 am

i wish i knew the people that is gonna all be in the game and i hope they make it harder to win vs the computer it has always been to easy to win even on the hardest difficulty online is cool though but it is good to have a good match with the computer also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Covers   WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Covers Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Covers
Page 1 of 1