Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game

Go down 
+7
CRUZ!
macclads
feяgie22
Sexton Hardcastle
Discopants
WykidWill
boschbourne06
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game Empty
PostSubject: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Quote :
The game will feature a new physics system that will make all objects look more realistic. The TLC match especially will be enhanced. For example, instead of just crashing through a table, the table might break in different ways than you're used to. Ladders will also bend and break depending on where they are impacted.

You will also be able to lean the ladders up on the ring and in the corners, among other places. New effects with a steel chair will let you throw the chair at your opponent. You will be be able to have as many as six tables in a match.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
WykidWill
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
WykidWill

Country : New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : FloriDUH Number of posts : 18 Favourite Wrestler : Great Muta, Sting, Ric Flair, Terry Funk, Raven, Mikey Whipwreck, Tajiri, The Great Sasuke, Hyabusa, Mr. Pogo, Undertaker, Kane, Bryan Danielson, Desmond Wolfe. Etc.

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:32 pm

Ooooooooooo wooooow realistic tables and ladders big freaking whoop.

Seriously? After the last two stinkfest of the series the best they have so far is more realistic looking weapons?

How about a better career mode? How about bringing back GM mode? (Which was by far my favorite new addition then they took it away...dumbasses.)

Seriously if all they are gonna do is make weapons more realistic and not revamp their shitty career mode and put back in the GM mode there is no reason to buy it, I'll wait until WWE All Atars comes out because from what I have seen it looks like it will actually be a really cool game.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:41 pm

All Stars looks suspiciously like that Legends game....which was piss poor.

As for Smackdown I missed 2010, updates are stupidly slow with this series so it might be fun after two years.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:59 pm

one point, did it say that this was ALL they were going to do? Calm yourself down, you will live longer
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:43 am

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
one point, did it say that this was ALL they were going to do? Calm yourself down, you will live longer

Razz no its a few things that they are doing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:59 am

Dont think he was talking to you.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:08 am

Wonder if chairshots to the head will be impossible to do in the game?

Last edited by macclads on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CRUZ!
Backyard Wrestler
Backyard Wrestler
CRUZ!

Country : New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game Niger-1

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:11 am

you talkin to me? you talkin to me! YOU TALKING TO ME?....then who the hell else you talkin ....you talkin to me!?well im the only one here...who the fuck do you think youre talkin to...oh yeah..ok ! *bang*

sorry bored :/
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:26 am

How can anybody like the GM mode? It was stupidly shit.

If you want a game like that, go get EWR or TEW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:44 am

Discopants wrote:
All Stars looks suspiciously like that Legends game....which was piss poor.

No it's just gonna be one of those WWF arcade beat'em up games like WWF In your house and Super Wrestlemania.

As for the next SvR game... they keep going downhill these games and as WWE goes PG, so does the game.
Back to top Go down
WykidWill
WykidWill

Location : FloriDUH Number of posts : 18 Favourite Wrestler : Great Muta, Sting, Ric Flair, Terry Funk, Raven, Mikey Whipwreck, Tajiri, The Great Sasuke, Hyabusa, Mr. Pogo, Undertaker, Kane, Bryan Danielson, Desmond Wolfe. Etc.

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Ok,

You obviously didnt read my entire post. But we don't need realistic looking weapons, we need a BETTER game. Iam tired of getting the same fucking game every year and the only thing that has changed are meaningless bullshit.

And GM mode WAS good, it was a good idea, and I think it SHOULD be brought back. They just have to revamp it a little.

And I've played EWR and TEW but I can only do text based games for so long. They are fun for a while and I do go back and play them, but I wanna be able to play the matches, not just read results.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Fiesty new one aint u Wink
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:41 pm

But on Smackdown vs Raw, you either had to play the match, which obviously means the game is pretty shit that you can just win every match, or you let it simulate which meant that basically anybody WWE thought was good, like Cena or Batista, who had high ratings would beat people with low ratings, so you weren't even charge.

At least in EWR and TEW you had control over who wins and what happens.

WWE don't need to change the game because people keep on buying it, there is no reason to change what they are doing when every game sells just as well as the last one.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Exactly why broke whats not fixed ... i see people want it to be better but if people are buying it then there nto to fussed
Back to top Go down
WykidWill
WykidWill

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 pm

But the game IS broke.

SvR has been going down the crapper since HCTP. That in my opinion was the last GOOD Smackdown game.

the career mode is a total joke, Road to Wrestlemania is the dumbest idea WWE has done what's the point in having 2 Career modes when the original one has been total shit for years.

Look I've bought every smackdown game from the first all the way up to 2010.

This is the first year that I might actually skip it and buy All Stars instead.

I honestly love SvR, I've loved the series ever since it first started, but lately WWE has been getting lazy with their games. And at games now damn near 60 bucks a pop for the first 6 months to a year I want bang for my buck.

the last 2 or 3 Smackdowns I've beaten within a week, where as the ones before took months to accomplish everything, it's a joke, and its an insult to my intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:30 pm

WykidWill wrote:
But the game IS broke.

SvR has been going down the crapper since HCTP. That in my opinion was the last GOOD Smackdown game.

the career mode is a total joke, Road to Wrestlemania is the dumbest idea WWE has done what's the point in having 2 Career modes when the original one has been total shit for years.

Look I've bought every smackdown game from the first all the way up to 2010.

This is the first year that I might actually skip it and buy All Stars instead.

I honestly love SvR, I've loved the series ever since it first started, but lately WWE has been getting lazy with their games. And at games now damn near 60 bucks a pop for the first 6 months to a year I want bang for my buck.

the last 2 or 3 Smackdowns I've beaten within a week, where as the ones before took months to accomplish everything, it's a joke, and its an insult to my intelligence.

We see your points but like Leak and Junior have said, lots of other people are willing to buy, in your opinion, these latest substandard games and so what would be the point of the developers putting all their ideas to make one great game when they have to think about improving for next year's edition?

That probably wasn't the clearest post but it's pretty much the case of just supplying the demand right now for the developers.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:34 pm

Basically the makers arnt botherd about youre opinoin Laughing as they will still make shite loads of money :p

Sorry if that seems rude lol only way i can put it as what were saying but not getting across
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:40 pm

You just said exactly why WWE won't change it, because you have bought it every year regardless.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:48 pm

I didn't buy 2010 so I'm making a stand. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:52 pm

You mean you had no monies
Back to top Go down
WykidWill
WykidWill

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:55 pm

Ok I only bought it every year because for some fucking reason I had a little shred of hope that WWE might actually put out a good game. And sadly was proven wrong.

And just for the sake of argument I was also the same way with the madden franchise in that I got the new one every year but eventually gave up because nothing amazing was added, it was the same exact football game every year basically.

And sadly Smackdown is going to end up just like Madden for me in that imma loose intrest because I can't see spending 60 bucks on a new game that I have an exact copy of at home just a year older.

And to be perfectly honest I think they should skip atleast 2 years in between games because this new game every year shit is crazy and I think that's the problem with the games in general they just feel rushed and no thought is put behind it.

But think what you want, I honestly think the game needs an extreme overhaul, some may agree and some may not but meh.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:57 pm

Junior wrote:
You mean you had no monies

Yes...but I genuinely wasn't that bothered about it. I hardly played 09 as it was so what would be the point of spending £40 for a slightly updated version?

"Ooh, the WrestleMania 25 stage...even though I'm playing this in April 2010." Laughing

Might buy 2011 though, depends if they keep the Road To WrestleMania mode.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:59 pm

Madden Surprised YANK ALERT Wink
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:00 am

Obviously I want the game to get better, but why would WWE make it better now?

Just like every yearly franchises, they make it slightly better every time, if the sales dropped a lot, then obviously they would do something to make it better.

But millions of people still buy it every year, you being one of them, and until they stop doing that, WWE won't waste time, money and effort making the games better.
Back to top Go down
WykidWill
WykidWill

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:09 am

Hey now,

Don't ever call me a yank im from the south we prefer the terms, Good ol boy, Redneck, or Honkey. Not cracker tho, we got a saying here Crackers crumble Honkies Rumble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game   New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game Empty

Back to top Go down

New Information on WWE's SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 Game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next