Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

A Thought After Watching Raw...

Go down 
+2
feяgie22
WillK2007
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WillK2007
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
WillK2007

Location : California, MD Number of posts : 165 Favourite Wrestler : My favorite wrestler is Kurt Angle.

A Thought After Watching Raw... Empty
PostSubject: A Thought After Watching Raw...   A Thought After Watching Raw... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:30 am

There were rumors flaoting around stating that WWE wanted to turn either Triple H or John Cena heel and pair them with Nexus. What if they turned Cena at SummerSlam? I think it could have the kind of impact that Hogan had when he formed nWo in 1996.

Cena could join and then walk out on Raw and say he joined because he was sick of being everyone's hero and being hated for trying to do what's right. He could say that he realized that him joining Nexus was where the money is. Then, at Ngight of Champions, he can win the title with help from Nexus and they could dominate Raw.

Then, just when it looks like there's no one to stand up to them, Triple H returns to save WWE. This could be a huge feud and end at WM XXVII with Triple H regaining the gold from Cena. They could easily go the opposite route, but I think a Cena heel turn would freshen things up and get everyone talking. The question is, is WWE willing to take a minor hit as far as their merchandise revenue by turning Cena?

If I were Vince, I'd turn Cena and then go theough with Triple H finally taking him down or have Cena and Nexus dominate while a new face star is extablished to beat him.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: A Thought After Watching Raw...   A Thought After Watching Raw... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:47 am

I cant see it being Cena, the trailers for his new movie have just started. Mad
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: A Thought After Watching Raw...   A Thought After Watching Raw... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:15 pm

^^What Fergie said and the fact that Cenas is WWE's PG poster boy.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: A Thought After Watching Raw...   A Thought After Watching Raw... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:25 pm

There were rumors flaoting around stating that WWE wanted to turn either Triple H or John Cena heel and pair them with Nexus. What if they turned Cena at SummerSlam? I think it could have the kind of impact that Hogan had when he formed nWo in 1996.

right my limited raw knowledge.

Vince has named a new gm who isnt showing themselves
Nexus is trying to take over
hidden gm favours nexus
rumour that nexus to be paired with cena or HHH

So HHH is coming back as a heel GM and pairing with nexus right lol?

practise for when he has to be the owner figure, make him the next vince. may aswell start now (vince doesnt want to be on tv much more right?)

simple
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: A Thought After Watching Raw...   A Thought After Watching Raw... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:26 pm

and if he said who he was, he would be prone to attacks due to injury
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A Thought After Watching Raw...   A Thought After Watching Raw... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Also the fact Triple H has wanted to turn heel for years, perfect opportunity for him here.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: A Thought After Watching Raw...   A Thought After Watching Raw... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:54 pm

and he is vince.

wwe might be pretty good if a power mad HHH "took over"
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: A Thought After Watching Raw...   A Thought After Watching Raw... EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:43 am

I'm thinking it is Triple H who is behind Nexus. I think he will come back to the Raw side as a saviuor then turn on them.

As already said above, I doubt Cena will turn because of the Merchandise (sp) and his new movie is due out - but it might still work. Increase in adult shirt sales and is his movie rated (ie 12, 12A etc....). More Adults to go and see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thought After Watching Raw...   A Thought After Watching Raw... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Thought After Watching Raw...
Page 1 of 1