Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two

Go down 
+6
Junior
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
CoughSplutter
Mackem
Sexton Hardcastle
boschbourne06
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:50 pm

Peter: You should microwave them (Peter Laughs)

On a serious note how did they not dry
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 Untitl36

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Dont be giving me ideas Peter, I may just do that

*Touches his clothes to see if they are dry*

They are coming along nicely anyway wont need the micro haha. I think there was too much water in that bucket.

I tell you what though I look like a right knob dressed like this in the middle of the afternoon, I need the clothes to dry soon,.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:47 pm

"where is your other clothes? If its hot ater day why don't you wash other clothes and get them dry on radiator?"
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:58 pm

*To try and lighten the house up a bit Jamie attempts suicide. In his note he says; 'Talking about clothes drying all day. Fuck me up the arse thats boring. Although I wouldn't recommend the later, your sausage may become chocolate coated. Anyways, see ya soon. Au revoir, cheerio and bonjour'. Jamie trys to hang himself with a shoe string in the bedroom but the rope snaps and he hits his head on the edge of a bed, leaving him unconcious*
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 Untitl36

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Mackem wrote:
"where is your other clothes? If its hot ater day why don't you wash other clothes and get them dry on radiator?"

Before I came into the house a friend challenged me to wear the same clothes for the rest of my time here in the final 2 weeks. Silly I know but I keep to my word.

I love Jamies note, I found it very funny by the way.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:46 pm

CoughSplutter wrote:
Dont be giving me ideas Peter, I may just do that

*Touches his clothes to see if they are dry*

They are coming along nicely anyway wont need the micro haha. I think there was too much water in that bucket.

I tell you what though I look like a right knob dressed like this in the middle of the afternoon, I need the clothes to dry soon,.

Peter: not a knob just looks like your having a lazy day or your ill & anyway we all understand why your dressed the way you are.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle) wrote:
Jamie trys to hang himself with a shoe string in the bedroom but the rope snaps and he hits his head on the edge of a bed, leaving him unconcious*

"IT WAS YOU. I SAID ALL A LONG JAMIE WAS THE SHOE LACE THEIF !"
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Peter: where did you hide our shoelaces this whole time ?
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:16 pm

"No one believed me. You all thought I was a twat going around wanting attention, and I proved to you all I was right. I said it was Jamie all the long."

Fudge notices Jamie is still unconcious. He stand on the bed, and attempts to do a split legged moonsault - and fails. He lies unconcious next to jamie.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Mackem wrote:
"No one believed me. You all thought I was a twat going around wanting attention, and I proved to you all I was right. I said it was Jamie all the long."

Fudge notices Jamie is still unconcious. He stand on the bed, and attempts to do a split legged moonsault - and fails. He lies unconcious next to jamie.

"You are a twat going around wanting attention though. At least you have learnt a lesson now, don't fuck with me because to quote the famous song, I've got the power whereas the likes of you have Phil "The Power" Taylor. Unlucky."

Chico notices he is talking to an unconscious Fudge and begins to kick him repeatedly. He then drags Jamie to the blocked toilet and dunks his head in it, will Jamie drown???!...

"THIS IS FOR MATALAN!" (said in a Sparta-esque voice)
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:56 pm

*Jamie drowns but by the love of our Lord, Dave the Welshman wills his spirit back into his body. Jamie kicks out of the submission manovour and all hell breaks loose. Jamie uses violence, something unheard of in this series of Big Brother, Jamie actually slaps Chico.*

THIS IS MY TOILET!!!!!!

*Then walks over to Fudge*

I will admit something... I stole Bricks shoelaces. He used to be there in my dreams saying he'd kill me with his shoelaces so I took them to prevent it. The others laces weren't me. That much remains a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Chico is seen in the background, running crying into the Diary Room door. He falls backwards and somehow manages to get one of Brick's leftover speedos onto his body. Chico stands there looking bemused.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Peter finds the whole situation hilarious

(Did everyone see Mario done what we done to Dave just stare at Ben lol)
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:01 am

Fudge comes round and notices bruises all over him.

"What the fuck are these off? I remember a split legged moonsault but thats it. Surely all these bruises can't be off that?"

Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:54 pm

This is big brother all week the publice have been voting and tonight one housemate shall be evicted in a ruse the actuall housemates up for evction were :

Chico
Peter
Jamie
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Peter: Wow, Good Luck guys
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:20 pm

So basically, the people that didn't get voted for are up? That makes sense.

*Jamie shits in the diary room*

FUCK YOU BIG BROTHER! FUCK YOU!

*Jamie leaves the diary room and shakes Petes hand*

Good luck buddy...

*Jamie goes over to Chico and farts on his leg*
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:25 pm

[erm so how many people can fuckign read No i said the housemates didnt know who was up hence why im telling you a lie....nice to see youre the fourth member of i dont read messages properly brigade]

OOOO and i forgot about you was up this week for cheating so youre up next week one before final
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:27 pm

What?:S How could I cheat?:L
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:28 pm

we caught you lol you used youe humi account to vote in week one or two you even saw this you read it when i posted oh wait i forgot people dont read anymore No
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:33 pm

No i didnt. I was using a different computer and forgot you changed my pass word to cockmuncher ages ago. Normally my PC keeps me logged in so i never had to enter a password.

Used an account to get on here to ask my password to be reset but couldnt even use PMs.

Dont see how logging in on an old accout because I forgot my password is cheating but never mind.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:34 pm

cause i logged in as humi and it said you had voted in it and in admin panel youre voting history on humi account is on one of bb threads i can screnshot if ya gunna be a fanny
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Peter: We New You Were Up Jamie But Good Luck as Well.

Peter finds Chico

Peter : Good Luck Chico Glad Were Up As Mates And Not enemies
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Well I didnt. I dont really care what you screenshot, I didnt vote on it. Im not going to lie about something as pathetic as this and you yourself just said you logged on to the account, whos to say it wasnt you that voted on that account.

I really didnt use that account to cheat on this shit taking th piss out o

======================

*Jamie breaks the fire escape door open but goes back into the kitchen*
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:40 pm

well you did and i have no reason to make it look like you cheated has i have no grudges with u so.... and you didnt have a go at u when i said u cheatead about 5 days ago u went meh so .... i dont care if you dont care but dont accuse me of trying to make u look bad cause i have no interest in doing that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next