Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

ROH - Death Before Dishonor 8 Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

ROH - Death Before Dishonor 8 Review Empty
PostSubject: ROH - Death Before Dishonor 8 Review   ROH - Death Before Dishonor 8 Review EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:26 pm

I dont know whether anyones done a review of this show as of yet or if I'm even doing this in the right part but here goes anyway.

All I can say about this show is, in the words of the Miz, AWESOME!!!!

£10 was all it cost to watch this wrestling clinic that ROH put on in Toronto Canada on gofightlive.tv and boy was I happy with my purchase. I havnt watched much ROH lately but I didnt need to to enjoy this show as I feel absolutely anyone would love this.

Top to bottom, the card was absolutely stacked with 3 main event quality matches all of which exceeded even my high expectations. The first main event caliber match, El Generico and Kevin Steen kicked off the whole show with a hard hitting brutal war which, from the fact that I havn't seen much of either wrestler didnt matter as I was instantly dragged into the intensity of the match and could understand exactly why after just the opening promo by Generico why these two wanted to rip each other apart.

The next main event caliber match was The Briscoes vs King of Wrestling (Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli) for the ROH Tag Titles. For me if it wasnt for the main event, this would have been match of the night and unfortunately I can see this match being undermimed underservadely so because of the main event but this does not mean that it wasnt great because it most certainly was. As a huge fan of both teams I sat back and just enjoyed this bloody No DQ fight which was just off the charts in terms of intensity.

The main event of Davey Richards vs Tyler Black for the ROH World Title was the best match I've seen since HBK Taker at Mania 26 and in my opinion was probably better than the Mania match. The crowd was red hot for the whole match and even if they were to have had this match in an empty arena this would have been red hot. Some of the moves that were pulled out were beautiful with the exchanges of grappling and chain wrestling as smooth as could possibly be. Definately as 5* match that I feel was in of itself worth the £10 I paid.

If you are an ROH fan that hasnt watched this yet, I implore you to watch it because you will kick yourself if you dont. And if your a wrestling fan of any kind, you owe it to yourself to buy this PPV. Just £10 for 3 1/2 hours of pure wrestling with 3 sure to be classics and dead cert for a contender for match of the year as well as a strong undercard which features Christopher Daniels vs Kenny Omega (very good) Austin Aries vs Delirious (good) Rhett Titus and Kenny King vs Up In Smoke (good) and a Gauntlet match to determine the Number One Contender for the ROH Title (very good), you will most definately get your money's worth and I would highly recommend this show.
Back to top Go down

ROH - Death Before Dishonor 8 Review
Page 1 of 1