Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Early Bound For Glory Plans

Go down 
+2
Mackem
JacMan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Early Bound For Glory Plans Empty
PostSubject: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:37 pm

-- It's being heavily rumored that the location will be Charlotte, NC and that Bound For Glory this year will be hyped around Ric Flair's return to his hometown. I believe Norfolk, Virginia was also in the running as well. Matches currently being planned include Hulk Hogan vs. Abyss, Ric Flair vs. AJ Styles and Kurt Angle vs. whoever the TNA World Heavyweight Champion is at that time.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Hogan and Flair in the ring doesn't do it for me but I still think it will get the ratings
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:47 pm

I dont get it, why do people complain about Flair and Hogan in the ring? Yes they are old, yes they have been there done that got the T shirt etc

BUT, they can still draw a crowd. You only have to look at the iMPACT zone or wherever they are to see this. You all know my position on Flair in the ring, I love him, the same goes for Hulkster.

With Abyss's heel turn and the imminent face turn of AJ it makes sense for Flair to face Styles and Hogan to go at it against Abyss.

That being said, I dont think Hogan will be going in the ring again, as much as I would like to see it, I dont think he would risk it, I can however see Flair do it in Flair country though.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Like I said, it will get the viewers. Personally, I like the way they are now and not wrestling. I would rather them go in the ring at another PPV rather than there biggest ppv of the year. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:55 pm

The whole thing seems a bit iffy to me. Bound For Glory is not for another couple of months yet and with Abyss turning heel now he would have to go on a rampage for a few months and then for Hogan to stand up to him and face him at BFG.

With Styles, he would have to continue to put up with Flair berating him in front of everyone for a few months and I dont think this will happen.

So, it will be interesting to see what happens between now and then.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 pm

CoughSplutter wrote:
The whole thing seems a bit iffy to me. Bound For Glory is not for another couple of months yet and with Abyss turning heel now he would have to go on a rampage for a few months and then for Hogan to stand up to him and face him at BFG.

That would work with Hogan's ego. Abyss on a rampage for a few months, no-one can stop him...

Until Hogan steps up, of course.
Back to top Go down
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:58 pm

I wanted to see Hogan and Flair in the ring at BFG. Not sure Hulk could still do it though, he looks like he has trouble walking. The perfect match, IMO, would've been a War Games match. Flair, Wolfe & Beer Money vs Hogan, Hall, Nash & Young. That definately ain't going to happen though.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm

I have noticed Hogans walk. When something is happening in the ring, like a beatdown he just sort of walks to the ring instead of running.

This shows he has trouble walking so not sure how many more times he can go in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:07 pm

He recently had another back surgery, I think. Flair still looks as though he can go, Hulk however doesn't. Hogan would have to squash Abyss in a couple of minutes taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Flair can still definately go. I cant wait for the Maximum iMPACT Wooo Tour to come to Uk. I am debating whether or not to go yet, but if Flair is definately going it might persude me to go.

The promo betweenLethal and Flair was one of the best I have seen in a long time and definately the funniest I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:18 pm

That was hilarious. The best part was at the end when Flair said "that's my line!" And Tazz was like he's stole 10 of his lines taking th piss out o The 'WOOOOO Off' was classic aswell. I was laughing pretty much the whole way through it. Flair is such a nutter and seeing Lethlal do it to a T (against Flair) is the funniest thing I've seen too.
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Oh and I think Ric Flair is confirmed to wrestle on the WOOOO Tour. I'll be getting my tickets off Ebay, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Hey Theres New Jack! RUN! wrote:
Oh and I think Ric Flair is confirmed to wrestle on the WOOOO Tour. I'll be getting my tickets off Ebay, hopefully.

At all three places?

Do the fans get to go backstage? I was sure I read this or am I making it up?
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 pm

You have to buy the 'meet and greet' tickets. I wouldn't have thought Flair could do 3 matches in that short a space of time. I haven't seen anything about how many times he'll get in the ring.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:27 pm

CoughSplutter wrote:
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN! wrote:

At all three places?

Do the fans get to go backstage? I was sure I read this or am I making it up?

meet and greet is seperate, i wanted to meet them in glasgow this year but no tickets were left. beer money; hernandez; amazing red and taylor wilde were there
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Can you buy the meet and greets on ticketmaster? It isnt giving an option of that.

I fancy going to the Glasgow one, Aint bought ticket yet but Iam thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:35 pm

The meet and greet and all the decent seats at Wembley went well quick, but I'm not sure about the other events. I would've thought they would be sold out by now.

Did you see those at the merchandise tables or somewhere, JacMan? Or is that who you could meet with the tickets?
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:01 am

merchandise was in arena not part of meet n greet. ii didnt go 2 meet n greet at glasgow
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:11 am

But where can you buy meet and greet tickets for Glasgow from?
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 am

dunno, try ticketmaster, I got them direct from braehead and they never offered meet n greet
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:09 pm

i have a feeling it's going to be kurt angle facing rvd in the main event at bound for glory.

kurt is the biggest star they have got and he has to be headlining there top ppv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Bound For Glory Plans   Early Bound For Glory Plans Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Bound For Glory Plans
Page 1 of 1