Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS)

Go down 
+4
wfbud420
CoughSplutter
hodge13
the-gaffer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS)   Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:03 pm

Quote :
Source: F4Wonline.com

- There was at least some discussion this past week about having the NXT Rookies be the ones responsible for The Undertaker being in a vegetative state.

However, word this weekend was that they are planning a Kane vs. Undertaker casket match for SummerSlam, instead of Taker vs. Jack Swagger for the World Heavyweight Title.

If WWE goes with the idea that Kane attacked Undertaker and they stick with the casket match at SummerSlam, Taker will work that feud before moving on to the World Heavyweight Title picture.

Who actually wants to see The Undertaker in yet another World Title scenario, the guy is so boring now as a character and so damn repetitive and is one of the least deserving of the title after how little he has worked in the last 3 years
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS)   Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:50 pm

unless he is used to put Swagger over more, only way i want to see him near a title match
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS)   Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Think Taker has had his day as far as World Titles should be concerned. I am all for him allowing Swagger to go over him like Hodge suggested but I think we all know that that is not likely to happen.

I think they should have him fued with Kane for a few months each getting wins and then something else happening to futher the angle some more.
Back to top Go down
wfbud420
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
wfbud420

Country : Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS) UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Texas Number of posts : 147 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, Hulk/Hollywood Hogan, Undertaker, Mankind, Lex Luger, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, The Miz, Diesel, Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS)   Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:02 am

This would be about the same thing that always seems to happen...

Kane and Taker are brothers, they tag team, then they have fued, they tag team, then more fued.

As long as I've been watching WWE, it seems like this has been going on.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy both wrestlers, but this material has been used more than just a few times.
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS)   Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:36 pm

the only way i want to this pan out is if kane actually wins this time round and maybe propell him to one last title before he retires.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS)   Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:33 am

Taker/Kane fued, has it been 7 years?

7 Year rule and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS)   Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:11 am

Another Undertaker / Kane fued wouldn't be good this time round. Due to the PG rating, they'd struggle to make it as good as they have in the past. Inferno match wouldnt be allowed. I've heard a casket match mentioned. Again, not exactly PG.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS)   Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:27 am

feяgie22 wrote:
Taker/Kane fued, has it been 7 years?

7 Year rule and all that jazz.

It's been 6 years since they had a match (a match as part of a feud I mean and not a Beat The Clock challenge or w/e) I think at WrestleMania XX which was in '04. And that feud started at Survivor Series '03, I think, so yeah you could say it has been 7 years.

We might have to wait another 3 years for a Triple H turn in that case (if he lasts that long). I last remember him being heel in '06 before the first DX reunion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS)   Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS) Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Plans For Summerslam (SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 1