Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

WWE sign rising Indy Star

Go down 
+3
Perfect Jack
Mackem
the-gaffer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

WWE sign rising Indy Star Empty
PostSubject: WWE sign rising Indy Star   WWE sign rising Indy Star EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Quote :
Fady the Arabian Bull signs with World Wrestling Entertainment in June 2010, and begins training at Florida Championship Wrestling in July 2010

Chiseled out of pure granite, Fady The Arabian Bull has put everyone in the IWF on notice. When Fady enters the ring, he is like a runaway locomotive out to derail anyone and anything that stands in his way. He is one of the most powerful athlete's to step foot inside an IWF ring. He enjoys using his size and strength to his advantage and is able to overpower opponents and manhandle them at will. This tough behemoth is not going to stop his path of destruction until he goes through the entire IWF roster. Proud of his Syrian heritage, he's as indestructible as Superman, and it won't be long before championship gold is around his waist.

Fady began training at IWF Wrestling School in August 2007 and graduated from the program in September 2009. He is the current IWF Heavyweight Champion.

Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 270 lb.
Hometown: Paterson, NJ
Birthday: February 15
Debut: 2008
Finisher: Powerslam
Titles: IWF Heavyweight

Source: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/stories/WWE_Signs_Independent_Talent_-_Details__Photo.shtml

WWE sign rising Indy Star 748225810_db5Lc-M

I've saw a bit of this guy, I generally tend to watch a load of different feds on the net when I'm pretending I'm doing some work, this guy is still very very green but I can see something in him, he very much models himself on Batista from his look to some of the actions he does in the ring like the chest slapping of himself and also a few of his moves, his finisher well one of them is a standing Powerslam, again, very reminiscent of the one Batista does, he needs to work on his stamina too, anytime I've saw him he tends to be completely gassed out of he goes more than 7 minutes.

He is more agile than Batista though, for a guy his size, he does a sweet standing drop kick, although his promos seem a bit robotic, he can talk, thats not the problem, it just feels as if he is reading off a cue board when he does talk, he can't seem to deliver, although if he is truly Arabian, then his English is far better than my Arabian, like I said though, he is green but there is potential.

I think he will definitely be a guy that the WWE will use as he does seem to have everything Vince likes, big, muscly, not bad looking, He will obviously not debut as "Bull the Arabian" if and when he does show up on WWE TV so maybe when he does show up this will help you spot him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9urYdasY-QQ
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: WWE sign rising Indy Star   WWE sign rising Indy Star EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Havent heard of him to be honest but as you say, he has the look Vince seems to like
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: WWE sign rising Indy Star   WWE sign rising Indy Star EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Looking at his picture that's the exact kind of guy Vince is always looking for.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: WWE sign rising Indy Star   WWE sign rising Indy Star EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:50 pm

As indestructible as Superman? Just wait til he meets Cena!

Definitely got the right look to make it in the WWE, so long as he doesn't fail a drug test.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: WWE sign rising Indy Star   WWE sign rising Indy Star EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:59 pm

thegunman84 wrote:
As indestructible as Superman? Just wait til he meets Cena!

Definitely got the right look to make it in the WWE, so long as he doesn't fail a drug test.

taking th piss out o He probably will fail a drugs test.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
wfbud420
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
wfbud420

Country : WWE sign rising Indy Star UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Texas Number of posts : 147 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, Hulk/Hollywood Hogan, Undertaker, Mankind, Lex Luger, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, The Miz, Diesel, Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: WWE sign rising Indy Star   WWE sign rising Indy Star EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:45 am

Maybe he was the SES member in the hoodie lol
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: WWE sign rising Indy Star   WWE sign rising Indy Star EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:43 am

Is it wrong that my immediate reaction was the description Gaffer posted sounded like something that 'When You Are The Moon' dude on 606 would write?
Back to top Go down
tim157
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Country : WWE sign rising Indy Star UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Number of posts : 278 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock,Trippe H,Randy orton ,Ultimate Warrior,Randy Savage Macho Man,Scott Steiner,AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE sign rising Indy Star   WWE sign rising Indy Star EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:19 am

in wwe to be a star you need to have good stamina these days but he can work on that and he does look like he has the look Vince likes
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE sign rising Indy Star   WWE sign rising Indy Star EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:53 am

Grecian wrote:
Is it wrong that my immediate reaction was the description Gaffer posted sounded like something that 'When You Are The Moon' dude on 606 would write?

He has disappeared for a while along with Bundy and WWGWC, all three of them, very strange since none of them are banned, only goes to prove that they are all the same poster and he must be on holiday
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE sign rising Indy Star   WWE sign rising Indy Star Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE sign rising Indy Star
Page 1 of 1