Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Premier League Darts Final Posponed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Premier League Darts Final Posponed Empty
PostSubject: Premier League Darts Final Posponed   Premier League Darts Final Posponed EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:24 pm

This years Semi finals and final have been put back until Monday night due to a power cut at The Wembley Arena. Sky Sports News say there are around 9000 homes effected by this.

Personally I was looking forward to this but i'm unsure i'll be watching this tomorrow evening. This is because of work commitments i'll be watching Over The Limit on Laptop while having England v Mexico football match on the TV.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Darts Final Posponed   Premier League Darts Final Posponed EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:47 pm

I was also looking forward to it. I think Whitlock will win the whole thing beating Taylor in the final. He deserves to win it, he has played awesome stuff in the last 6 months. On great form aswell.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Darts Final Posponed   Premier League Darts Final Posponed EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Abso gutter. I was going out to watch it.

When it does finally go ahead I fancy a Taylor Wade final. With Taylor winning. The guy is just superhuman, seen him on SSN today and he said he is going to be "professional" for next 5 years and he used Paul Robinson and Owen Coyle as examples
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Darts Final Posponed   Premier League Darts Final Posponed EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:00 pm

In what context did he use RObinson and Coyle, why did he even mention them?

I dont like him, he always manages to name drop celebrities into everything he sayss: Robbie Williams this Ronnie o'Sullivan that.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Darts Final Posponed   Premier League Darts Final Posponed EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:33 pm

CoughSplutter wrote:
In what context did he use RObinson and Coyle, why did he even mention them?

I dont like him, he always manages to name drop celebrities into everything he sayss: Robbie Williams this Ronnie o'Sullivan that.

He basically stated he was meeting with them for a lunch and dinner and they remained constantly professional. Thought it was a bit strange way to use them
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Darts Final Posponed   Premier League Darts Final Posponed EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Im hoping for a Wade v King final to be honest. I'll be flicking between england match and the darts now ive watch over the limit.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Darts Final Posponed   Premier League Darts Final Posponed EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Going for Simon Whitlock myself. He is the man on form at the moment and I believe out of the other two (Wade and King) that at this point in time has the game and the mentality to beat Taylor. That and also because he is one of my favourties! I love the Aussies.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Darts Final Posponed   Premier League Darts Final Posponed EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Im a James Wade fan myself. The main reason is because he's a fellow left hander and he's shagging Helen Chamberlin
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Darts Final Posponed   Premier League Darts Final Posponed EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Two 9-dart finishes. Pretty impressive - even if he is the greatest player on the planet.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Darts Final Posponed   Premier League Darts Final Posponed EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:18 pm

I hated his reaction to the second one it was a sort of "look at me i am cool" sort of celebration with his hands on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Darts Final Posponed   Premier League Darts Final Posponed EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:18 pm

CoughSplutter wrote:
I hated his reaction to the second one it was a sort of "look at me i am cool" sort of celebration with his hands on his hips.

Must admit i quite liked it. He's just telling everyone whatever you can do i ccan do better (I'm not a Phil Taylor fan either)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premier League Darts Final Posponed   Premier League Darts Final Posponed Empty

Back to top Go down

Premier League Darts Final Posponed
Page 1 of 1