Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2

Go down 
+2
Sexton Hardcastle
Mackem
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Country : Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 Empty
PostSubject: Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2   Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:46 pm

As the above says. i thought that Manchester United, Middlesborough, Leeds United and Darlington would win there respective leagues.

Now, i think the winners will be:-

Manchester United - I still think Chelsea will have a little bad run
Newcastle United - I hate saying this as im a Sunderland Fan
Leeds United - I just think its there time
Rochdale - Don't know why tbh

I said at the beginning of the season that Portsmouth, Hull City and Bolton Wanderers would go down. I'm sticking with them.

I was wondering if the teams you thought would win the league at the beginning of the season are the same teams as now?

Also, I think Fulham will the FA Cup.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 England-1

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2   Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:51 pm

rochdale (i dont know why tbh)

maybe because they are top and score for fun? lol
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2   Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Did one of these at the start.

http://wweandtna.niceboard.org/football-forum-f28/who-do-you-think-will-win-what-t9458.htm

Mine was...

Discopants wrote:

Chelsea for prem

Reading for Championship

Rangers for SPL

Man City to not be in the top 6

Inter for Champs League

Oops Smile

Still say Chelsea and Rangers.

Reading perhaps not...I'll say West Brom for the championship.

Rochdale for League 2 and Leeds for League 1.

Go for Chelsea in the Champions League too.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2   Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Premier League - Chelsea

League 1 - Leeds
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2   Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Prem - Chelsea

Championship - Newcastle

League 1 - Norwich, not just because I support them but Leeds have won one in eight, Charlton have been dropping points like theres no tomorrow, Colchester's squad is too small to compete at the top as is Swindons.

League 2 - Rochdale
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2   Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Discopants wrote:
Did one of these at the start.

http://wweandtna.niceboard.org/football-forum-f28/who-do-you-think-will-win-what-t9458.htm

Mine was...

Discopants wrote:

Chelsea for prem

Reading for Championship

Rangers for SPL

Man City to not be in the top 6

Inter for Champs League

Oops Smile

Still say Chelsea and Rangers.

Reading perhaps not...I'll say West Brom for the championship.

Rochdale for League 2 and Leeds for League 1.

Go for Chelsea in the Champions League too.

If we play like we did today we've got fuck all chance of going up let alone winning the fucker,Shit and now Horizon and Hodge will be taking the piss,How we lost to that sack of crap I don't know!
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2   Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:20 pm

I know, but I refuse to predict Newcastle Smile
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2   Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:30 pm

Fair enough,Wouldn't be mind if they win it as long as that cunt Billy Davies and Forest don't go up in front of us.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2   Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:43 pm

I wasnt kicking around the board at the start of the season or i would of played along.

I hate predicting the geordies too but i cant see anyone overtaking them.

Even though Leeds in a few - i dont think they havent won in eight because they beat colchester 2 weeks ago. I only know that cos they were part of my coupon win - i think that was there bad patch will end soon.

Also, very true Rochdale are top and scoring for fun but watch out for bournemouth.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2   Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Mackemlion wrote:
Even though Leeds in a few - i dont think they havent won in eight because they beat colchester 2 weeks ago. I only know that cos they were part of my coupon win - i think that was there bad patch will end soon.

I said they've only won one in eight, that one win being Colchester
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2   Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Sorry mate, i miss read. I've just bitch slapped myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2   Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will win the Premier League, Championship, League 1 and League 2
Page 1 of 1