Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The live football discussion thread.

Go down 
+11
thegunman84
CRUZ!
feяgie22
AngryRaff
Mackem
boschbourne06
hodge13
Discopants
JacMan
Hardcore Waffles
bazz23-v2 ®™
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

The live football discussion thread. Empty
PostSubject: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Half time and its Barca 3 - Arsenal 1.

My brother had a drunken £10 on a Messi hatrick at 16/1(shit odds imo), so I'm gutted.

Some player that KID is, 22yo, it makes you sick don't it? lol

I don't thing its all over yet funnily enough, Arsenal are capable of scoring 2 more, but they need to keep barca out, which looks unlikely at the moment.

PS Andy Grey can fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:46 pm

That third goal made me cream myself
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:48 pm

As soon as he broke you knew he would finish it, lovely little chip.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Completely agree about Andy Gray,

Talks the biggest load of rubbish but even he can't spoil my enjoyment of tonight so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:59 pm

andy grays voice is going through my head and i have to have it on mute or else the fist will be going through the telly
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Arsenal to score two in the last 10 mins Wink
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:03 pm

No team who has Bendtner as their main striker should ever get through to the semis of any competition, ever.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Arsenal's Nicklas Bendtner: Lionel Messi Is The Best, But He Will Suffer Against Arsenal's Style

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2010/03/25/1849185/arsenals-nicklas-bendtner-lionel-messi-is-the-best-but-he

taking th piss out o oops
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:16 pm

UUM fail. taking th piss out o

Game is dieing.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Is Bendtner wearing yellow boots or does he just have banana feet?
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:31 pm

i hope Arsenal get 1 now as my champions league prediction on here would be right for the game over 2 legs
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Game over! Messi again taking th piss out o

On a brighter note.

This is The emirates stadium, and this is Nicklas,a footballer who leads and amazing double life. For when Nicklas eats a banana, and amazing transformation occurs. for Nicklas is ........

The live football discussion thread. Banana%20Man

Bananaman
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:52 pm

oh well best team in the world good luck to them we were out classed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:37 am

I think Inter Could knock them out in the semi's. That will be a good game
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Nah I don't see Barca being Ko'd

What are we thinking for Bayern vs Man U. Hope Bayern get revenge for 99 tbh, won't be able to watch it tonight though. when i dont watch Man U tend to lose so beware Bazz
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:16 pm

It's sickening you know, having a match like this on the same time as the Masterchef Final No
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:17 pm

How is it revenge for 99? they win nothing but a game of football for beating us, we won the trophy beating them.

I expect us to lose because we are playing shite, and SAF seems to have had some sort of stroke when it comes to tactics.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:20 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
How is it revenge for 99? they win nothing but a game of football for beating us, we won the trophy beating them.

To be honest I think the germans see this more than just a quarter final match If you know what I mean. They would obviously love to knock you out after 99 thats what I mean. And whoever wins the match has a great chance of being in the final in my opinion
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Its only the English media who are stuck in the last decade, they knocked us out in 2001, and revenge was barely mentioned from anyone(bar some old twats), not every country is as sad as this one when it comes to stuff like this.

I think the Semi is pretty much a bye for whoever goes through.
Back to top Go down
AngryRaff
Wrestling Mates in living room
Wrestling Mates in living room
AngryRaff

Country : The live football discussion thread. NorthernIreland-1

Location : Belfast Number of posts : 71 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:29 pm

I don't think revenge will be a factor in tonight's match, I'm pretty sure none of Bayern's players were there in '99. Unfortunately unless United step up massively from the last two performances I really can't see us going through, if we want to win we need to go at them from the off.

Prediction: 2-2 (3-4 on agg.)
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Lyon?

Not sure about that, they beat Madrid, even it was a "tad" fortunate.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:31 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
they knocked us out in 2001,

Aah those were the days of the 2 group phases. I always liked that but looking back i can see why they scrapped it, 4 more games to get the same number of teams out
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Madrid are the kind of side that can lose to Barnsley, then whoop Brazil though.

Don't see Lyon being much of a problem for Bayern tbh.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:36 pm

If Man U keep a clean sheet i think they will go trhough. I can see them scoring 1 goal

but if they concede i dont think they will score 2
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Yeah but the question is, which Berbatov will show up? the shit one or the utterly shite one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The live football discussion thread.   The live football discussion thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The live football discussion thread.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next