Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Bret Hart: Excited For 'Mania & Hanging With Austin At RAW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Bret Hart: Excited For 'Mania & Hanging With Austin At RAW Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Bret Hart: Excited For 'Mania & Hanging With Austin At RAW Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart: Excited For 'Mania & Hanging With Austin At RAW   Bret Hart: Excited For 'Mania & Hanging With Austin At RAW EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Bret Hart has posted a new blog update on his Facebook.com page talking about working with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin at last week's RAW and says he's "totally pumped up" for his match with Vince McMahon this weekend at WrestleMania.

"It was great seeing my pal, Stone Cold, last week on Raw. We talked for some time about our old WrestleMania 13 match and how great it was. Steve looked terrific and was excited about his acting career," Hart said. "I also had a long look back with Kevin Dunn and Pat Patterson after Raw last week. We had some nice reflections on Owen that reminded us all what a tragic loss his passing was. We had some laughs too, and Pat laughed until he cried. All in all, it as a great night for me in San Diego last week."

Bret also thanked his fans for being in his corner over the past 3 months since his return to WWE. "I'll never forget it nor will I let you down next Sunday. WrestleMania, here I come!"
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Bret Hart: Excited For 'Mania & Hanging With Austin At RAW England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart: Excited For 'Mania & Hanging With Austin At RAW   Bret Hart: Excited For 'Mania & Hanging With Austin At RAW EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:22 pm

cunt never added me on facebook lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart: Excited For 'Mania & Hanging With Austin At RAW   Bret Hart: Excited For 'Mania & Hanging With Austin At RAW EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:24 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:

I wouln't either lol!
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart: Excited For 'Mania & Hanging With Austin At RAW   Bret Hart: Excited For 'Mania & Hanging With Austin At RAW EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:46 pm

Mackemlion wrote:
boschbourne06 wrote:

I wouln't either lol!

I love you though Smile
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart: Excited For 'Mania & Hanging With Austin At RAW   Bret Hart: Excited For 'Mania & Hanging With Austin At RAW EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:36 pm

lol never was going to invite you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart: Excited For 'Mania & Hanging With Austin At RAW   Bret Hart: Excited For 'Mania & Hanging With Austin At RAW Empty

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart: Excited For 'Mania & Hanging With Austin At RAW
Page 1 of 1