Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

JR Blogs: Bret Hart's Return, Tommy Dreamer Done, Austin Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : JR Blogs: Bret Hart's Return, Tommy Dreamer Done, Austin Update Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

JR Blogs: Bret Hart's Return, Tommy Dreamer Done, Austin Update Empty
PostSubject: JR Blogs: Bret Hart's Return, Tommy Dreamer Done, Austin Update   JR Blogs: Bret Hart's Return, Tommy Dreamer Done, Austin Update EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:48 pm

- On Tommy Dreamer: I received a wonderful text message from Tommy Dreamer on Christmas Day that confirmed that he was leaving WWE. Tommy did not mention what he was going to be doing but I would assume that Dreamer will be doing more wrestling. Tommy has been a great solider for the business and is a credit to his profession. He thanked me for my efforts on is behalf but he's the one who deserves the thanks.

- On Steve Austin: Got a call from Steve Austin last week who took one day to gather himself in LA after finishing filming his latest action adventure movie in Vancouver and then began a California to South Texas drive in a RV. Steve is going to enjoy his ranch in January as much as possible and then get right back on the horse, so to speak, in February with more projects in the film genre. When Steve called me he was driving the RV somewhere in Arizona heading east. We could have produced one helluva reality show on that trip I guarantee.

- On Signing Mystico: Saw where WWE reportedly signed Mystico, a talented Hispanic grappler, and here's hoping that he speaks fluent or at least understandable English because if he can't communicate with the English speaking fan base there is only so far any wrestler can elevate. Any wrestler, especially those where English isn't their first language, who is not working on their verbal skills on their own time is cheating themselves out of cash. Sometimes I wonder how much work some wrestlers actually do when they are "off" to enhance their careers other than their trips to the gym and the tanning salon. Perhaps a visit to a financial planner or a tax expert would be a good way to invest some time rather than shopping for more "bling."

- On Bret Hart's Return: Seems as if the Bret Hart hosting Monday Night Raw on January 4 is apparently a lock according to the DirecTV programming guide . I got a cool email from "Hitman" during the holidays but we never discussed his projected or potential Raw appearance. Yes, I actually have friends in the wrestling biz that aren't always incessant on talking about the beloved business. For the old timers, I try to avoid discussing the business at all costs because most of them only want to bitch about it and that type of conversation becomes too negative in a hurry for me. I understand their points of view but I choose not to invest much time into things that I can't control. I'll just let a selected few of the class valedictorians in the "wrestling internet world" handle those matters.
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Country : JR Blogs: Bret Hart's Return, Tommy Dreamer Done, Austin Update England-1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

JR Blogs: Bret Hart's Return, Tommy Dreamer Done, Austin Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: JR Blogs: Bret Hart's Return, Tommy Dreamer Done, Austin Update   JR Blogs: Bret Hart's Return, Tommy Dreamer Done, Austin Update EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:14 am

jckbluenose12 wrote:
- On Signing Mystico: Saw where WWE reportedly signed Mystico, a talented Hispanic grappler, and here's hoping that he speaks fluent or at least understandable English because if he can't communicate with the English speaking fan base there is only so far any wrestler can elevate. Any wrestler, especially those where English isn't their first language, who is not working on their verbal skills on their own time is cheating themselves out of cash. Sometimes I wonder how much work some wrestlers actually do when they are "off" to enhance their careers other than their trips to the gym and the tanning salon. Perhaps a visit to a financial planner or a tax expert would be a good way to invest some time rather than shopping for more "bling."

Stick him with a manager if he can't speak fluent English. The art of the good manager has died and seeing as we're bringing the past back (Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan et al) then maybe we should go back to the 80's and bring back (or maybe even create Surprised ) a manager for some of todays lesser talented talkers
Back to top Go down

JR Blogs: Bret Hart's Return, Tommy Dreamer Done, Austin Update
Page 1 of 1