Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Matt Morgan talks Impact ratings, Hogan & Bischoff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Matt Morgan talks Impact ratings, Hogan & Bischoff Empty
PostSubject: Matt Morgan talks Impact ratings, Hogan & Bischoff   Matt Morgan talks Impact ratings, Hogan & Bischoff EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:07 am

Quote :
TNA wrestler Matt Morgan talked a number of TNA-related topics in an interview on the Monday Night Mayhem radio show earlier this week, including Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff running the promotion, the locker room environment, and patience with the Impact ratings thus far.

-- Morgan said TNA president Dixie Carter has "balls of steel" for taking risks and chances going head-to-head with WWE Raw on Monday nights and "time is gonna tell" on whether the move will pay off for TNA.

"I remember as a wrestling fan what I liked during the WCW/WWE battles was the chances being taken, the storyline pushing the envelope risks especially. I'm just excited ours has the belief in the wrestlers, and that's first and foremost. We don't have a owner that craps on us, and talks down to us, and makes us walk around on eggshells," Morgan said. "We have a owner that wants every single one of us to make a lot of money and be successful, because collectively, she'll be successful because the company will be on top by that point. All I can tell fans of TNA is wait and see. Just take a wait and see approach and come along on the journey with us, because we are the first wrestling company that's giving you an option and a choice, and not jamming things down your throat and telling you 'This is what you like.' I think it's egotistical and rude, and we don't do that."

Morgan said he doesn't believe Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff came to TNA for their own selfish reasons and he doesn't think Hogan is a liar.

"You get a vibe from certain people, you get a vibe of whether they are in this to win it, or whether they're here to make a quick paycheck and bounce. The vibe I get from both of them is they wanna come in here and make a lot of us household names to be honest, and I'm going along for the journey," Morgan said. "I believe Hulk Hogan; I don't believe he is a liar, and I believe what he says. As it pertains to myself, I have no doubt he is going to help me get to the promised land. And with Eric, I love watching when Eric is watching the actual product."

-- Morgan on the changes to the locker room make-up: "So far everyone who has come in has been cool. Time will tell as far as the gist of our overall locker room is. That's something people take into concern when a lot of new people come in. When one or two come in, that's one thing, but when five or ten come in, that could change a locker room dynamic awfully fast, but not fast enough where I could tell it to you right now whether it's changed."

Morgan added that Dixie Carter cares about morale and "she wants people that are going to come to work with a smile on their face who actually want to be there, not people who are bitching about how they are booked, or being cancerous to our locker room, or say they are not getting paid this or that. I don't think you are going to last long if that is your attitude in our locker room, and so far, I haven't seen any of that."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : Matt Morgan talks Impact ratings, Hogan & Bischoff Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

Matt Morgan talks Impact ratings, Hogan & Bischoff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Morgan talks Impact ratings, Hogan & Bischoff   Matt Morgan talks Impact ratings, Hogan & Bischoff EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:59 am

If he thinks Hogan is not a liar, then he needs to watch that old Arsenio Hall show in which Hogan says he's never taken steroids, or virtually any interview he's done in the past 5 years.
Back to top Go down

Matt Morgan talks Impact ratings, Hogan & Bischoff
Page 1 of 1