Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Wrestlemania

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

Wrestlemania Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlemania   Wrestlemania EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:21 am

Just wondered if someone would be so kind and give me the going ons leading to Mania, not watched since last year sometime and gonna get back into it for this, any confirmed matches, rivalrys leading up to it who the Taker is facing etc.

Cheers! I'll contribute alot more to this part of the forum again once I've got back into the swing of things cheers
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Wrestlemania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania   Wrestlemania EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:27 am

Um, let's start with Taker. Basically Shawn wanted a rematch with Taker who said no. Shawn then entered the Rumble in the hope of getting to fight Taker for the World Heavyweight Championship. Edge won the Rumble instead and is now facing Jericho for the World title.

Jericho won the title in SmackDown's Elimination Chamber match after an interfering HBK superkicked Taker. During a tag team title match between the current champions The Miz and Big Show vs DX, Taker appeared on the TitanTron which distracted HBK long enough for Miz to get the pin. HBK vs Taker is also Career vs Streak.

Sheamus is expected to face Triple H after attacking him after said tag team title match. Vince vs Bret Hart is also taking place. Cena will face Batista for the WWE Championship after Cena won the RAW Elimination Chamber only for Batista to get a title shot of his own and beat a tired Cena.

There was one space remaining before last night's RAW in MITB (I haven't watched RAW so don't know who got it) but the other people involved are Jack Swagger, Matt Hardy, Kane, Dolph Ziggler, MVP, Christian and Shelton Benjamin.

John Morrison and R Truth will face The Miz and Big Show who are still tag team champs.
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

Wrestlemania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania   Wrestlemania EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Cheers Rocky, Vince v Bret? what the fuck! ha whats being going on :S

Edge v Jericho sounds good
Back to top Go down
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

Wrestlemania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania   Wrestlemania EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:20 pm

You don't seriously want to know what's been going on with Vince and Bret, the plans have changed about 456378363836 times already. Not even any guarantees it won't change again, I doubt it will, but these days, you just never know.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Wrestlemania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania   Wrestlemania EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Basically, all the celebrity hosts were asking Vince if the rumours about Bret Hart returning to host RAW were true, Vince said no for a while before getting pissed off and inviting Bret Hart to host.

So, on the next RAW, Bret came out and immediately called out HBK, after talking about Montreal for a while, they hugged. HBK left the ring and Bret then called out Vince who didn't show. At the end of the show, Vince called Bret out instead where he described Bret as "the best there was, is etc" before they also hugged. However, a few moments later, Vince kicked Bret in the stomach!

After Cena challenged Vince about the way he treats his wrestlers in a good promo, and called him a coward, Vince was persuaded to invite Bret back to give him a chance to ask why Vince did what he did.

Bret returned and he and Vince had a heated discussion which ended with Vince telling Bret that his dad Stu will never be inducted into the HOF. Bret snapped and began to beat down on Vince before Batista came out and attacked Bret allowing Vince to spit in his face. Cena came out for the save but after RAW went off the air, Batista snuck back into the ring and laid out Cena.

Cena/Bret and McMahon/Batista then had a couple of confrontations over the next few weeks. As Bret was leaving the arena after his "farewell" to the fans, a car reversed into his, breaking Bret's leg.

Last night on RAW, it was Cena vs McMahon.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Wrestlemania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania   Wrestlemania EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Could be Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase vs Randy Orton and Brett DiBiase? Saying that, it's very unlikely that Brett will make his in-ring debut at WrestleMania lol.

Drew vs Kofi in a RAW vs SmackDown IC title match?
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Wrestlemania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania   Wrestlemania EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:28 pm