Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

HBK's Final Year

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dittybox2
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
Dittybox2

Location : Dundee Number of posts : 27 Favourite Wrestler : Edge

HBK's Final Year Empty
PostSubject: HBK's Final Year   HBK's Final Year EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Ok so we all know that at WM26 it will be HBK vs The Undertaker and we all know Michaels has put his WWE career on the line if he loses. I for one can see HBK losing this match but see it as the beginning of his retirement rather than the end.

First there are three points I want to put across before I get too deep into this,
1) HHH says he fancies going heel again later this year, I don't rember where I heard this but I'm pretty sure I havn't made it up
2) HBK would most likely want to be opposed by his best friend HHH at his grand finalie
3) Most importanly if HBK loses his retirment will be self imposed

Anyways after losing to 'Taker I see HBK dissapearing from WWE screens taking a post-Mania holiday. During this time HHH will turn heel, win the WWE title, possibly from a new faction and have a reign of terror over RAW, until around Summerslam time.

Arond this time HBK will return saying he has come to put a stop to his old DX protogae challanging him to a match for the Title. Vince McMahon will say that since he didn't sanction HBK's 1st retirment he won't stop him from coming back BUT he will enforce his second one starting the day after his match with HHH when he is NOT champion.

HBK will obviously go on to deafeat HHH in there match giving him another final title run (one I'm sure we think he all deserves).

After this HHH should take a holiday to delay the eventual rematch and so HBK can go on to face a variety of opponents in a glorious final run(if HHH has a faction at this point they would be great for the job).

Around the time of or during the Royal Rumble HHH could return and win the Rumble (something that must appeal to Mr Leversque's ego) setting a climactic conferentaion at WM27 HHH vs HBK with the WWE championship AND HBK's career on the line.

That said this is only IF HBK can survive the Elimination Chamber and what better way would there be to thank possibly the greatest all rounder in WWE (if not wrestling) history than for him to survive a match packed full of RAW's top stars (and great symettry that he actually won the inagural chamber after coming back from his 1st retirment defeating HHH to boot).

And so the stage is set Shawn Micheals vs Triple H in the main event of Wrestlemania 27, they made add a stipulation to this match but tbh no stipulation is needed, this match would certainally go on last and however predictable the outcome sometimes the most obvious result is the best one, HHH wins boosting his world title wins up to 15 and HBK rides off into the sunset...

His place solidified as Mr Wrestlemania
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

HBK's Final Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK's Final Year   HBK's Final Year EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Sounds nice mate, wouldn't mind seeing it, not so sure it will happen like that though, mainly because I fancy Batista to be the all powering heel badass on RAW this year, not sure we will get two of those type of characters on the same brand.

Nice idea though, I'm sure most of us would like to try and book Shawns last year, you know this thread will turn into that now Very Happy

Nice to see you back mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Dittybox2
Dittybox2

Location : Dundee Number of posts : 27 Favourite Wrestler : Edge

HBK's Final Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK's Final Year   HBK's Final Year EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Thanks mate, 606 probably always will be my main port of call but for some reason all my great ideas (if I can be so bold as to call them that) seem to come to me late on friday night meaning I can't post them until Monday or they'll just get lost in the weekend shuffle.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

HBK's Final Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK's Final Year   HBK's Final Year EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 pm

You make alot of good points there and with this being HBK vs Undertaker 2 at Wrestlemania, some are thinking HBK will win, so it looks like tis could go either way which makes a change as usually you see Undertaker at Mania and think... he'll still be undefeated at Mania.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HBK's Final Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK's Final Year   HBK's Final Year Empty

Back to top Go down

HBK's Final Year
Page 1 of 1