Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Impact Preview Non Spoiler

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

Impact Preview Non Spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Impact Preview Non Spoiler   Impact Preview Non Spoiler EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Quote :
Scheduled for tonight's TNA Impact:

*Desmond Wolfe vs. Abyss.

*The main event of the first TNA Impact on Monday will be announced.

*TNA champion AJ Styles, Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan will appear.

*TNA Global champ Rob Terry vs. Ken Anderson.

*ODB vs. Daffney.

*TNA Tag Team champions Matt Morgan & Hernandez vs. Beer Money Inc vs. The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Generation Me.

*Team 3D vs. The Nasty Boys- Tables match.

*Kaz vs. Brian Kendrick.

Looks like a pretty decent card, if thats correct. If the Tag Titles are on the line, this would be the perfect time for Morgan & Hernandez to clash and lose the Titles. They dont have to be defeated, so could walk away not looking 'weak.' Kaz and Kendrick has potential aswell, but I fear for Desmond. Looks like another defeat could be coming his way Sad

Last edited by Hey Theres New Jack! RUN! on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Impact Preview Non Spoiler   Impact Preview Non Spoiler EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Desmond could loose but then steal the ring from abyss, starting a fued. I no ive said it before but i think it could be could
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Impact Preview Non Spoiler   Impact Preview Non Spoiler EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:18 pm

After the Hogan\Abyss segment last week, I think Abyss is an absolute cert to win that match. Shame to see Wolfe doing so much jobbing considering Hogan and Bischoff reportedly do like him, but it could be worse he could not be on tv at all like a lot of the talent lately.

A pretty good lineup, with the exception of the Nastys and Rob Terry matches. Could be tough to predict which is going to stink up the place more, but they'll have to go a long way to beat the previous Nastys vs Team 3D match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impact Preview Non Spoiler   Impact Preview Non Spoiler Empty

Back to top Go down

Impact Preview Non Spoiler
Page 1 of 1