Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Huge Impact Spoiler

Go down 
+2
InvincibleIleak
JacMan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Huge Impact Spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Huge Impact Spoiler   Huge Impact Spoiler EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Source: Prowrestling.net

-- As noted earlier here on the website, a big angle is planned for tonight’s TNA iMPACT! tapings in Orlando set to air next Thursday. The angle will involve Rob Van Dam having to vacate the TNA World Heavyweight Championship and a tournament will take place to crown a new champion. The tournament is set to begin at tonight’s tapings and carry over into next month’s No Surrender PPV on September 5. The belief at this point is that the storyline involving RVD vacating the title is due to his character suffering injuries from the big beatdown angle that airs this Thursday on Spike.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Huge Impact Spoiler   Huge Impact Spoiler EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:06 pm

I don't like the idea that he has to vacate the title, not unless he has suffered legitimate injuries.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Huge Impact Spoiler   Huge Impact Spoiler EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:17 pm

he is rumored to just be taking some time off due to exhaustion. From Hardcore jUSTICE only one person got a minor knock and it wasnt RVD so I dont think he has a serious injury.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Huge Impact Spoiler   Huge Impact Spoiler EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:35 pm

time off he hasnt been there very long lol

too much smoking lol
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Huge Impact Spoiler   Huge Impact Spoiler EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:42 pm

I'm not a great fan of his anyway. I liked him when I casually watched wwe in 2003 but since i started watching weekly, he has bored me in TNA. Hopefully it's the time for Angle, Wolfe or Anderson to take the belt.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Huge Impact Spoiler   Huge Impact Spoiler EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:36 pm

I was really looking forward to his TNA stint but he has been really stale so I'm not disappointed he's going away for a bit.

I guess Angle will win the title? Doesn't he have to retire next time he loses?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Huge Impact Spoiler   Huge Impact Spoiler EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:42 pm

yup so ruined him for last few months him beating every fucking talent on the rankings

yay
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Huge Impact Spoiler   Huge Impact Spoiler EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Is RVD going out with Dixie on the quiet or black mailing her or something?

He comes to TNA, wins the title within a month, never lost a match on TNA (not seen the PPV or this weeks Impact yet) and now he is going to forfeit the title so he can lose it without getting pinned and take a break due to exhaustion?

...and people say Triple H gets favouritism in WWE?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Huge Impact Spoiler   Huge Impact Spoiler EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:21 pm

is this show 2 hours or 3 ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Huge Impact Spoiler   Huge Impact Spoiler EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:45 pm

I'd still say it was a 2hr show, but not 100% sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge Impact Spoiler   Huge Impact Spoiler Empty

Back to top Go down

Huge Impact Spoiler
Page 1 of 1