Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments

Go down 
+5
hodge13
Reaper
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
boschbourne06
JacMan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments Empty
PostSubject: TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments   TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Entertainment industry publication Variety is reporting that TNA Wrestling is set to announce on Monday that it's flagship TNA iMPACT! show is moving to Monday nights starting March 8th.

According to Variety, TNA iMPACT! will air head-to-head with WWE RAW for 2 hours, from 9-11 p.m. (Eastern time) and will be live every other week. "We've always wanted to go on Monday nights," said TNA president Dixie Carter. "That's where the wrestling viewing audience is accustomed to being."

Eric Bischoff calls iMPACT! moving to Monday nights "a little bit of history repeating itself. Bischoff said, "This is a great opportunity for TNA to step up and get noticed and showcase their product. I've said since the moment I started talking to Dixie, in my opinion we should go head-to-head with 'Monday Night Raw.' To me, it's a battlefield -- and to win the battle, you have to be on the battlefield."

When asked to comment on WWE's new competition on Monday nights, WWE spokesman Robert Zimmerman said, "We're not too concerned. We're in good shape."
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments   TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Shit now means guest host is staying on Raw Sad

good move for TNA though going to force WWE to step up which could be good wrestling war could see Raw go 3 hours
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments   TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:50 pm

I don't think this is going to make RAW step up, their numbers held well on January 4th so they'll see TNA as no competion and rightly so. Whilst their matches are often better (in my opinion) some of their storylines are inconsistant and make next to no sense. Also with the guest host draw RAW is going to pull in the numbers unless TNA really step up their game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments   TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:52 pm

you never no they might up there game to kill off TNA if TNA do start threating at all
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Country : TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments Ireland

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments   TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Hopefully TNA will improve a bit before they move they either need to get another show or move some of the deadweight, Nasties, Orlando Jordan, Hall, Nash etc.

Anyway I doubt this is going to worry WWE in the slightest, they beat TNA by a significant margin on January 4th and I can't see their ratings rising that much with the way things are going and with all the changes they might even start to lose the loyal fanbase they've had for the past 8 years.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments   TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:19 pm

i cant see WWE upping it alot really
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments   TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:05 pm

WWE don't even need to up their product, until TNA really start challenging which could be a few good years yet, I'm worried they might have made the move too soon, but we'll see, we could all be wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments   TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:54 pm

if tna still get as many watchers as normal, who gives a fuck lol. They don't need to win a war they can just have a good time slot and start live shows. I think the last monday show proved they won't lose viewers so may aswell move.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments   TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:00 pm

The last Monday slot wasn't as successful as it sounded though to be fair, they did 3 hours, the first hour was like 1.7 or 1.8 but the other two hours, the hours RAW was on they where down to 1.2s rounded up it done a 1.5 but that was mainly due to its one hour unrivaled, I think they would be better going an hour before WWE, more people would want to see how a show ends than the middle of another show anyway so while WWE are heading into their second hour iMPACT! would be at its climax which would surely draw more viewers
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments   TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:11 pm

I think they might have made this move too early. I hope it could help Raw to improve but I really doubt it at the moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments   TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA iMPACT! Officially Moving To Monday - WWE Comments
Page 1 of 1