Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV Empty
PostSubject: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:06 pm

*"Promotional material for the 3/21 TNA Destination X PPV in Orlando, Florida has been released, confirming that the PPV will be an "All X-Division" PPV.

The promotional blurb for the show on InDemand's website reads, "The past, present, and future collide when the young guns of TNA take center stage in an all X-Division Pay-Per-View! TNA Wrestling presents Destination X LIVE! Sunday, March 21, 2010 on Pay-per-View."

The poster for the PPV features Daniels, The Motor City Machineguns, Jay Lethal, Homicide, Suicide, The Amazing Red, D'Angelo Dinero, Consequences Creed and Kiyoshi."

*Taken from pwinsider.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this could be a great idea and an awesome PPV! Could they possibly headline it with AJ vs Joe for the World Title? I know thats sort of a contradiction but AJ and Joe did help put the X-Division on the map.

This may only appeal to a certain market though, as there will not be much build up in stories etc. But this is something that shouldn't change, imo. The X-Division is just about exciting matches and that is another different market TNA cater to.

If they give some thought to their hardcore division aswell (Raven, Abyss, Rhyno, Team 3D, Stevie Richards), thats another market. The great tag division (Beer Money, MCMG, British Invasion, 3D, Generation Me) is another market.

And then the main event guys (AJ, Angle, Joe, Pope, Wolfe, Anderson) who have the long fueds and tell the great stories.

The more markets TNA cater to, the better off they will be.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:29 pm

even if there are not many stories (think there will be some kicking in) people will watch this ppv and if it is as good as it can be and feuds kick off at the ppv, due to people wanting to make an impact, then it should be a really good event.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:51 pm

They need to bring back Ultimate X for this PPV (thats if Hulk Hogan doesn't scrap it because it's too original for him).

BTW I agree with you 'Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!' (nice name BTW and if I see New Jack I would be running too, lol!!) as TNA need to improve the hardcore division as it only comes alive at Bound For Glory just for the monsters ball and if you compare it too past TNA hardcore stuff like barbe wire massacre and Ravens house of fun, etc.. then you'll see a great diffrence, so maybe change the Global championship to a hardcore type title (say extreme title or something) and vuild it up more, but to be honest Hulk talks alot about "bringing wrastling back brother!!" so I don't think he will push the hardcore division.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:01 pm

They need to bring back Ultimate X for this PPV (thats if Hulk Hogan doesn't scrap it because it's too original for him).

they used this match in england with 4 sided ring im sure.
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

they used this match in england with 4 sided ring im sure.

They used the 6 sided ring mate. Unbelievabley awesome match it was aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:31 pm

id have thought anyway an X is easier to erect over 4 corners, instead of having the thin x with 6.
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Im kind of hoping they bring back the 6 sided ring, just for this PPV. It seems to suit the X-Division style a lot more than the conventional 4 sided one.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:36 pm

the only problem is, they need to get used to 4 sides for the impact matches, so why have 2 differant, unless there is a seperate show for x div with 6 sides it would be a bit of a bad move imo
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:38 pm

I dont think there would be much problem with bringing it out for two PPV's a year. Destination X and Lockdown. I cant see this happening but I think it would be good. I know with Lockdown they can just create a different sort of cage, but the 6 sides of steel just looks great and has a good name to boot.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:41 pm

but match planning changes quite a bit for the differant rings i'd assume.

plus for the other guys who have never wrestled in 6 sides by the lockdown ppv it will be a mind fuck to do it for once match.

think gen me have proven alot is possible in 4 sides.
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:45 pm

I can see what you mean about chopping and changing. And after seeing TNA live at Wembley, I realised how small the 6 sided ring is. Which is why its perfect for the X-Division as it keeps the match moving and at a quick pace.

Hopefully Gen Me will be on iMPACT this week, their last match when they teamed with Red didnt get anywhere near enough time.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:50 pm

one of them is only 20 or 21 too, so if they get to just stay as a tag team for the majority of time then good things will come. and obviously both will take place in the big x division matches were teams enter but dont end up split up.
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:54 pm

They look like great talents. When the blonde one (Jeremy I think?) does a springboard to the ring then a moonsault to the outside and then a splash from the top, in the space of about 10 SECONDS! Its amazing to see.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:59 pm

was great seeing their debut, I think many people will have gone through this process.

1) who the fuck are these hardy wanabes!?
2) lets see how they do, crap name on first impression, dont expect much.
3) holy shit arses!!! they are some fast mother fuckers
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:02 pm

taking th piss out o

Its just a shame TNA didnt capitilise on their debut with the second match they were involved in. MCMG & Kendrick vs Gen Me & Red could've been an amazing match given the time but it ended in like a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:04 pm

aye it didnt have time and seemed to mainly just be getting kendrick over as his old wwe charactor which is the best modern charactor ive seen in a while, properly liked the end of kencricks time in wwe, music was class too, now its just funny him coming out to fucking violins
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Talking of music. Generation Me's music as The Young Bucks is/was MMMBOP by Hanson taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:07 pm

haha the twats
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Whats happening with Kendrick? He's doing a ROH show at the weekend I think. I know Gen Me are still performing for ROH but they were on contracts with them before they came to TNA and are just honouring commitments. Why is Kendrick competing for ROH? Do TNA not have anything for him at the minute, now Red lost his X Title?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:12 pm

no idea, im not sure how tna do their contracts, cos it seems more often than not people aren't tied down very well
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Yea seems strange to 'let' your guys go and wrestle elsewhere, incase of injuries etc. Perhaps Kendrick wasnt signed on an exclusive contract. Havent seen much of Kendrick, to be honest. But ive only heard good things from people about his time in WWE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV   TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Destination X: All X-Division PPV
Page 1 of 1