Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

January Transfer Market

Go down 
+6
JacMan
C4lum
feяgie22
InvincibleIleak
Grecian
hodge13
10 posters
AuthorMessage
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

January Transfer Market Empty
PostSubject: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:12 am

Firstly realistically who do you want your club to sign and who do you think they will sign?

Secondly what Transfer rumours have you heard for any club?

My club being Bristol City i can see Avlaro Saborio being sent back from his loan spell and Gavin Williams being sold for about 150k-275k. I would like City to spend 3.5m ish on the Norwich City pair of Chris Martin and Wes Hoolahan. But i can see Gary Johnson signing a 3rd keeper and a Left winger if he can afford them. Rumour been goimg around that Johnson is looking to sign Gary Hooper from Scunthorpe United for 1.5m

Heard a rumour that if personal details in the contract are right that Stevie Gerrard will leave Liverpool in the summer if Liverpool fail to make the Champions League and dont do well in the Eurpoa League, clubs supposedly interested are Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester City.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:10 am

Exeter have sold a defender to Southampton for 250k, so with that, I'm hoping for a striker who can score and is League 1 standard, and a midfielder with some pace would be nice too.

Rumours, I've heard our very good young keeper Paul Jones could be heading towards Norwich or QPR in this window, and Ryan Harley (our midfield playmaker) is headed for a better team than us. harley wouldn't surprise me at all, but I'd rather he went at the end of the season. We're still close to the relegation zone, and he's being to be a huge loss if he goes.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:23 am

I have no idea what Liverpool need, I wouldn't say our team is too bad so it's hard to see what we would need in Transfer Market. I'm liking the rumors of Jones in a swap deal for Babel though, proven Premiership striker, good back up for Torres.

I can't see Gerrard leaving Liverpool in the summer if I'm honest, he won't have that many years left in him, and I just can't see him leaving Liverpool now. I think when he nearly moved to Chelsea it was different because he was in his prime. And if anything, I can't see one bad season be enough to make him, especially since the World Cup will have already been and gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Rangers will be signing no cunt, cos we're skint.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:30 pm

ah yeh fergie there have been alot rumours going around that one of Lee McCulloch or Kyle Lafferty cant remember which 1 i think Lee Mc, but aparantly several championship clubs are interested (1 being City where i heard it from) in signing him for 1.5-2m
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:35 pm

I don't think Chels will sign anyone but i'd like to see an attempt for Van der vaart, and possibly that Akineev fella to put some pressure on Cech

If possible, we should make a good bid for Fernando Torres in the summer, if Benitez goes, Liverpool win nothing and dont qualify for the Champs league it is likely that he could leave - although am sure Real or Barca would get him
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:40 pm

I can't see Torres moving to Real at all.

I think if Torres leaves, he'll go to Barca, or possibly Man City if he wants to stay in Premiership.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:47 pm

whoever bought Torres would literally have break the bank for him which when you think about it could be very good for Liverpool if they have the right manager at the time. they would probably get made to pay 60m+ for Torres.

If all that then went back into transfers:

David Villa - 25m (Valencia wanted to keep him for this year to bring back champions league football)
Eziquial Garay - 8m
Rafael Van Der Vaart - 8m
Edin Dzeko - 18m (doubt Wolfsburg would actually hold out for the 30m)
Maxwell - 9m (playing second fiddle at Barca to Abidal,
G.Milito/R.Marquez - 4/5m cant remember which plays more at Barca

..............................Reina
Johnson...Carragher.........Marquez*....Maxwell
..................Aquilani.........Mascherano
Kuyt..................Van Der Vaart..............Maxi
..............................Villa

Subs would include - Benayoun, Auerlio, Dzeko, Agger

* or Milito

i think Liverpool would be a much stronger team for it
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:06 pm

I don't think we would be able to get Villa without Torres or Benitez.

You've also missed out Gerrad, so either you're suggesting you cut him out of the team which would be suprising or he has been sold which means we could get a lot more/better players.

And I don't think Villa would work well in that formation, he is more of a second striker than a proper centre forward like Torres.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:20 pm

hodge13 wrote:
ah yeh fergie there have been alot rumours going around that one of Lee McCulloch or Kyle Lafferty cant remember which 1 i think Lee Mc, but aparantly several championship clubs are interested (1 being City where i heard it from) in signing him for 1.5-2m

Its certainly no Lafferty he's a fucking idiot
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:28 pm

hodge13 wrote:
whoever bought Torres would literally have break the bank for him which when you think about it could be very good for Liverpool if they have the right manager at the time. they would probably get made to pay 60m+ for Torres.

If all that then went back into transfers:

David Villa - 25m (Valencia wanted to keep him for this year to bring back champions league football)
Eziquial Garay - 8m
Rafael Van Der Vaart - 8m
Edin Dzeko - 18m (doubt Wolfsburg would actually hold out for the 30m)
Maxwell - 9m (playing second fiddle at Barca to Abidal,
G.Milito/R.Marquez - 4/5m cant remember which plays more at Barca

Villa - i wouldnt want him as a lone striker as it doesnt really suit him, and if he were available for as little as 25m, i think there would be a bidding war between a fair few teams

Garay - can't see madrid wanting to sell him as albiol has been fairly ordinary since his move and could lose his place to garay next season

VDV - again same thing as the villa situation, there would probably be a bidding war for him

Dzeko - if torres were to go, i would like to see him here, but according to rumours, milan will bid £20m + 2 of their defenders, so would expect us to pay pretty close to 30m if we wanted him

Maxwell - cant defend for shit, would prefer to keep insua over getting maxwell

Miltio/Marquez - both would be close to or over 30 by next summer, and i wouldnt trust either of them at that age because i dont think they could handle the pace of the premiership

Presuming what one of the yank owners said about the next summer transfer window being a big one beiung true (which i dont expect) i would imagine the following signings

Chamakh - Pre Contract - Can play as a main striker/ second striker so would be a perfect backup for gerrard and torres (assuming we keep them both)

Menez - 7.5m - Weve been linked with a 6 month loan deal with a option to sign in the summer, with him being able to play a number of positions, and benayoun not getting any younger, i see him as a very good replacment for benny

a new left back, hopefully luis felipe of deportivo - 5-7m - Insua has been found out too often this season, but to still get him playing time, i would loan him out to another prem side, and keep aurelio as backup
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:40 pm

jckbluenose12 wrote:
hodge13 wrote:

Its certainly no Lafferty he's a fucking idiot
Yeah we can only hope that somebody out there is as stupid as us and think he's worth a shot. Playing Lafferty is worse than starting with 10 men, because you have somebody who will fuck up every move when the ball gets to him.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Worst player on the pitch against Hamilton, terrible all season
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:01 pm

fergie was 99% sure it was McCulloch but had heard Lafferty's name somewhere else, so it would be 1.5m-2m for McCulloch.

Poragarudo - Garay was on that list of players that said could leave the club, seems Real didn't rate him after they bought him.

Van Der Vaart's price was the one quoted as being the price he could go for.
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Lafferty's a dirty prick!

We've so far signed Gabriel Tamas on loan,Romanian Centre Back,And he looked utter shite against Forest and we've signed a striker who scored 8 goals in the league below the MLS,So nothing to excite the fans.We've also got Giles Barnes training with us with a view to a contract if he proves his fitness.

I've liked who we've been linked with mind,Mcarthur at Hamilton and Moses from Crystal Palace,However can't see Moses happening as Palace want 5 Million for him,Mcarthur possibly if we offload some as our chairman is a tight fucker.

Not heard many rumours really,I know there's been a bit of press up north of the border with Celtic being interested in Graham Dorrans but just signed a new contract so can't see it.Quite a few reckon Gerrard is going to go in the summer,wouldn't blame him really!That Kajer from Palermo seems to be attracting a lot of attention and now Mancini has lost be interesting to see what City do in the window now.
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:27 pm

hodge13 wrote:
Poragarudo - Garay was on that list of players that said could leave the club, seems Real didn't rate him after they bought him.

Van Der Vaart's price was the one quoted as being the price he could go for.

yeah but theyve both performed well when they had to step up when others have been injured, garay in particular, add to the fact that theyre not going to renew metzelders contract, they are going to want to keep garay for at least another season
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:15 pm

As a Man Utd fan I'd just like to see proof that we are a buying club!

Completely depends on if the transfer kitty from Ronaldo is still available.

If so, then Villa and Silva from Valencia would be a great addition. Valencia are cash strapped and I cannot believe that Villa has not been snapped up yet. For me he's the best striker in the world bar none and his record backs that up (51 goals in 63 games in the last two seasons in La Liga, 36 goals in 54 games for Spain)

Also Aguero from Athletico Madrid if Chelsea seem to have cooled their interest in him. The problem with Aguero is firstly United's record with Argentinian players (Heinze, Tevez and Veron), I can't see many of them giving a glowing recommendation to Aguero of life under Fergie. The other thing is Aguero is married to Maradona's daughter. Maradona himself told Tevez to leave Utd so he's not a fan either.

Benzema isn't having the best of times at Real and players there don't get long to impress before they're shipped out, he could be available at a knockdown price from the fee received in the summer.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:52 pm

Valencia held onto Villa because they convonced their debtors that they will make champions league football next year which will help ease their debts. They will likely be selling Villa in the summer. Utd only made a profit recently due to the sale of Ronaldo so i don't know if Utd will buy.

I can see Utd trying to buy a winger if any position, Santi Cazorla springs to mind as the sort of player Utd would chase.

anyone see Arsenal making a move for Hleb again in the summer, Hleb regrets ever leaving and will be at a very reduced price from Barca because he is being let out on loan. I don't think experience in the midfield can be a bad thing for Arsenal.

Also anyone else on here expect Man City to spend big this January? I find it strange there have been few rumours of a spending spree coming from Eastlands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Transfer Market   January Transfer Market Empty

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Market
Page 1 of 1