Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer   Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:20 am

Ubisoft have today confirmed the next instalment in the Assassin Creed series will include online multiplayer for the first time. The game, currently entitled Assassins Creed Episodes will be released fiscal year 2011 and is a continuation of Ezio’s story.

“The 2010-11 fiscal year will see a greater number of franchise releases than fiscal year 2009-10, including Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction, a new game in the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon series, Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands, Driver, Raving Rabbids 4 and a new episode of Assassin’s Creed, which will be the first in the series to have an online multiplayer mode”

This statement also confirms Splinter Cell Conviction, which is looking very promising, has been delayed until April and new instalments in the Driver and Ghost recon series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer   Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:51 pm

I'll be dissapointed if it's Ezio's story again, but the fact that say that makes me want to say it's not true, because they have done interviews before and I'm sure they've said they're doing it somewhere else as well.

And at the end of Assasin's Creed II Ezio is over 40 so I doubt they could carry on his story.

I hope they don't do a mulitplayer, although mulitplayer is where most games are going these days, I would prefer the focus on making the single player really good, I would rather they make the main campaign longer without making you search for feathers and stuff than make a mulitplayer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer   Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:54 pm

i really enjoyed Ezios stroy and glad that he would be in the new one they could have done online for this one they could have done online assassin vs guards
the guards have to protect a target which could be someone online, the assassins have to assassinate the target but can only use the hidden blade like splinter cell, have a number of rounds like 6 switching at the end of each round. Each round last 5-10 minutes if the targets still alive the guards win but dead the assassins win
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer   Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:45 pm

But Ezio's story was finished, there wasn't much more you could do with him. Plus like I said, if you work it out, he's 40 by the end. And since DLC is filling the gaps not in the main campaign, I can't see Assain's Creed III carrying on with Ezio.

As for the Assasin's Creed II, if the multiplayer was like it, would it not get boring. You rarely see online games with only one mulitplayer type.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer   Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:38 pm

i've heard a few rumors on where the next game will be based on:

Fuedal Japan (personal favourite)
England 1800's
WW2 as a female assissin
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer   Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:22 pm

They've ruled out WW2.
Erm Africa is another.

All the locations on that Codex map are possible game locations, where those Assasin's symbols are.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer   Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:41 pm

i didnt bother looking, but Japan would be awesome imo, is American civil war an option?
Back to top Go down
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer   Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:58 pm

What do you think online game modes will be?

I'm thinking Guards vs Assasins and Races I can't think what else there could be
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer   Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:20 pm

assassins all in 1 small map last one standing blades only, regular free for all
Back to top Go down
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Country : Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer Scotland-2

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer   Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:32 pm

I heard a rumour that was saying that AC3 could actually be about Desmond with him trying to go all over the world and getting the Temple things. I haven't actually completed AC2 yet, like half an hour away just can't be bothered doing it lol!

But I'm split with the multiplayer, it'd definately add a different concept to the game, and as for the question about Races, if it WAS following Desmond, then surely it'd just be Templars vs Assassins?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer   Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin Creed 3 To Have Online Multiplayer
Page 1 of 1