Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Zack Ryder (Last Weeks ECW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Zack Ryder (Last Weeks ECW) Empty
PostSubject: Zack Ryder (Last Weeks ECW)   Zack Ryder (Last Weeks ECW) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:45 pm

I've Just got round to watching last weeks ECW and it was a good show but when it got to the battle royal for the number 1 contender i didnt expect Zack Ryder to win because the last thing i heard the backstage staff wasnt to high on him and didnt think he was fit enough or didnt think he could hack it in a PPV match so i wonder what changed there mind.

I like Zack Ryder i think he's a pretty decent wrestler but i just think he's a jobber for Christain to go through. Im glad he's getting a chance in a main event scene but he isnt going to win and if he does win i think it'll be a short title run.

thoughts ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Zack Ryder (Last Weeks ECW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder (Last Weeks ECW)   Zack Ryder (Last Weeks ECW) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:49 pm

You don't need to stick a spoiler on something that is more than a week old mate

I wrote this yesterday

Quote :
Zack Ryder is brilliant, definitely one for the future, who knows he might win the ECW title but my initial reaction is he wont because their is no story to it and unless they are planning to get the title off Christian quick for some unknown reason (Draft or suspension) then I can't see why they would put the strap on him without any build up.

Ryders transformation has been awesome, he is a great character, its just an extension to the "cool" characters Edge & Christian after their vampire gimmicks ran its course, he has alot of potential, this match I see as like a dry run for Ryder to see how he will do against the champ and how he can handle the situation and the crowd, I don't see him winning the title this week but definitely do see him making the step up soon, he has a shed load of charisma and while he is showing bits of it just now, as he grows and the more experienced he gets the more he will show
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074

Zack Ryder (Last Weeks ECW)
Page 1 of 1