Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

L.A.X,Matt Morgan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

L.A.X,Matt Morgan Empty
PostSubject: L.A.X,Matt Morgan   L.A.X,Matt Morgan EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Start of With the main news coming off the last TNA iMPACT and that is they broke up L.A.X you could tell its been buliding up to this ever since Hernandez returned and stopped Joe from doing more damage to Homicide.They were a really good tag team and last i heard both Homicide and Hernandez were against the move of the split wonder how this will effect them.Homicide wasnt being used much and he is a talented wrestler so i think this is a good move for him if it will give him TV time both on the mic and in the ring.Homicide joined forces with World Elite and they beat down Hernandez. Whats everyone think of this move ?

Matt Morgan And Kurt Angle look like they are going to have a good Feud long after No surrend and Matt Morgan in the future is going to be huge. I think this feud could be very good and will make matt morgan. i can only see Morgan or Kurt leaving as champion at No Surrender as there singles match would have to be for the world title to make Morgan a bigger star.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

L.A.X,Matt Morgan Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.X,Matt Morgan   L.A.X,Matt Morgan EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:19 pm

Am I the only one that thought when Young was trying to recruit Super Mex for being form Mexico and was immediately shot down, "why don't you go after homicide instead then"

I think that Morgan vs Angle will be very interesting and hopefully their feud will destroy the MEM
Back to top Go down

L.A.X,Matt Morgan
Page 1 of 1