Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Jericho - 10 and not out!

Go down 
+4
GWilson2009
Reaper
JacMan
the-gaffer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Jericho - 10 and not out! Empty
PostSubject: Jericho - 10 and not out!   Jericho - 10 and not out! EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Its been 10 years to the day since Chris Jericho made his debut when he cut The Rock off on Monday Night RAW is WAR and announced that "RAW is Jericho"

Whats peoples opinions on the impact he has made on the business since made the step up from WCW to the WWF?

Whats been his finest moment?

What will he be remembered for?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Jericho - 10 and not out!   Jericho - 10 and not out! EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:01 pm

He has made a huge impact in WWF for being a great champion. Undisputed champion, the ability to turn face to heel in a heartbeat and would be a worty addition to the wwe hall of fame

His finest moment - Becoming 1st Undisputed Champion

Remembered for - 1st Undisputed champion, Most IC reigns , and being a great competitor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jericho - 10 and not out!   Jericho - 10 and not out! EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:15 pm

jericho is truly a legend and my favorite jericho moment was him smashing hbks head into the jerichron
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Jericho - 10 and not out!   Jericho - 10 and not out! EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:31 pm

Jericho is an absolute legend, his talent was never truly recognised when he was with wcw and wcw must have been kicking themselves when they saw Jericho debuting with wwf he got a great reaction from the crowd and didn't look out of place with The Rock.

Finest moment- Winning the Undisputed title.

Whta will he be remembered for?- Being one of the few top guys that was willing to drop down from the main event to help get younger guys over and bring prestige back to championships.

Best match- vs Christian at Wrestlemania 20, this match is a forgotten classic, Jericho and Christian had a great feud leading up to Mania and put on matchof the night.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
GWilson2009
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
GWilson2009

Location : Glasgow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Number of posts : 47 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Rob Van Dam
Triple H (As a Heel)
Randy Orton
you know, wrestlers who put on a good decent show

PostSubject: Re: Jericho - 10 and not out!   Jericho - 10 and not out! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:03 pm

ooo soo many to pick from

I think he'll be remembered for his promos and being able to make the crowd cheer like Rocks walked out or boo like they've heard another Ultimate Warrior Rant!

The thing I remember most was Jericho vs. Greenberg, with him walking out immitating his entrance and gettin lost along the way. You could see back then, he was a class act Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Jericho - 10 and not out!   Jericho - 10 and not out! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:33 pm

The gay-as-hell waistcoat when he made his WWE return.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Jericho - 10 and not out!   Jericho - 10 and not out! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:06 pm

I always thought the Undispusted Championship was a wee bit of a flat event. It basically unified what was by then a plastic title (the WCW one) and the current one.

It was on a normal PPV too (Vengeance...merrr) and the two match thing had interferences and the like, when it should have been more prestigious than that, was a bit of a "storyline mover onner..."

For his best moment I would say when he won "the big one..." which was indeed the plastic WCW title, but it was a great build up, match and he went over The Rock too.

His biggest moment should have been with HHH at Wrestlemania X8 but that was a well flat main event, Rock and Hogan totally stole that night along with an all together mint card, plus feuding with a face HHH is similar to starting a fight with a brick.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho - 10 and not out!   Jericho - 10 and not out! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:48 pm

Triple H doesn't win many WrestleMania main events however the ones he does win are the ones he really shouldn't win, Jericho should have beat him, Booker T should have beat him and Randy Orton this year should have beat him

He went for 4 or 5 Manias straight losing when he could have won some of those and split up the real loses the WWE needed him to take
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Jericho - 10 and not out!   Jericho - 10 and not out! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:13 pm

Never liked a Wrestlemania with him in the main event, including the 2000 farce which is odd cos his matches at Mania with Taker and Owen were quality.

Was such a shame that Jericho's only Mania main event was this though, there's a ton of reasons why that whole thing was poor.
Back to top Go down
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Jericho - 10 and not out!   Jericho - 10 and not out! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:51 pm

Chris Jericho to this day and for many many long years to come will be remembered not only as a Great Champion of many Titles and many Reigns, but also for the service he has provided for the WWF and WWE for all those years.

His abilities to be both the best face and the best heel are what make him awesome, but also his willingness to be the Jobber to guys who will never be as good as him. The man was the 1st ever Undisputed Champion. And that was a night I'll never forget, I was only young then but i stayed up watching it and was thoroughly gripped. There's been very few moments like it ever. I'd say that this was probably his finest moment, certainly my most memorable moment of him.

The impact he has made has been one of the largest proportions, from the Raw is War episode in which he debuted in interupting the Rock, from the countless Title Reigns and awesome Feuds, The Rock, Wcw Championship anyone have been worthy of the greatest! Even his recent return in which in my opinion, in a way he really did save us. He saved us from what was a dire show at that point and he really did turn the WWE upside down when he returned.

I think what he'll be remembered mostly by is his willingness to serve the company. By all means Chris should be challenging for the biggest belts every time, but he spends the majority of his time raising the level of other title belts. He single handidly has made the Intercontinental Belt worthy of better, higher rated stars and is now, instead of going straight back to the Big belts, he is now working over the Tag Division. The main is a WWE legend!

ALL HAIL Y2J! SAVIOUR OF THE WWE!!!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Jericho - 10 and not out!   Jericho - 10 and not out! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:27 pm

All Hail Keeno claping
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Jericho - 10 and not out!   Jericho - 10 and not out! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:49 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:
All Hail Keeno claping

Yer I agree, Keeno couldnt have put it better there.

Jericho has to be one of the greatest wrestlers ever in this business, the fact that he is willing to drop down a division, give a lower mid card title more prestige, and then is able to come back up to the main event scene whenever he is needed with ease and always look credible is something else. His fued with HBK last year as a personal issue and over the belt and his recent fued with Rey mysterio over the IC title only prooves this.

The guy is a first class competitor and can have a good to great match with just about anybody, as hes had decent matches with the awful Cena, Batista and Big Show and have classics with Benoit, Angle, Austin and Rock as well as HHH, HBK and Mysterio.

To sum up, Jericho is a legend, pure and simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho - 10 and not out!   Jericho - 10 and not out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jericho - 10 and not out!
Page 1 of 1