Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Ken Anderson shoots on WWE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Ken Anderson shoots on WWE Empty
PostSubject: Ken Anderson shoots on WWE   Ken Anderson shoots on WWE EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HysMagbK3g

Quote :
Highlights:

About the circumstances of his release from WWE

"To be quite honest with you, I really don't quite understand all the stuff that led up to it. It was a bunch of different things. I had some detractors in WWE obviously. I made some mistakes along the way and I will take full responsibilty for those mistakes. The line I was given was that they were not happy with the things that happened that Monday Night and they decided not to go with the Ken Kennedy Character anymore."

"You get the people who say, he's just pointing fingers...I worked my ass off for the company. I did everything on my end for the company besides opening my mouth when I should not have."

"To be honest with you I kinda had a weird vibe all day. The fact that Randy Orton and I had become very good friends...we rode together, we were tight, we were buds. When I got to the building I ran up behind him and gave him a big bear hug from behind and he treated me like I was just an acquaintance of his. And then the fact that he made such a big stink about supposedly dropping him on his head. He literally blew up in front of all the talent including Vince and Stephanie and began to lecture me about how I had to be careful and his health was very important. It just doesn't make sense to me"

"It got to the point where everything I did was wrong"

About Randy Orton and the famous Suplex

"Randy jumped really, really hard. In wrestling it's give and take....It was a matter of either I drop him on his head or I help him through this. His neck never even touched the mat which makes me wonder why he even went to the trainers room to get his neck taped up. He was so injured that he went on to wrestle three nights in Mexico."

About WWE Long Term Planning

"Your never told anything. It kinda sucked being the talent being in the dark all the time. When certain guys get injured they make a big deal about thier return. When I came back I had a match with Scotty Too Hotty; not much of a splash.

"There are two mountains in the WWE, the mountain that the Undertaker stands on and the mountain the other guy stands on...and it's not just HHH"

"You can't compete with Sunday Brunch"

"You hear all the horror stories about how WCW died...thats the way it is now in WWE. Sometimes shows continue to be written after the show has started"

About the WWE Wellness Program being enforced for Top Talents as well

"Since I have been candid all along....No Comment means it's true...I can neither confirm or deny. All I know is I was tested regularly...it was random...I was the one that was always on the list. I was tested probably 10 times in a year."

About going to TNA

"I don't think that WWE views TNA as a threat at this point. I do think that TNA is very close to breaking through that glass cieling. There is always room for change. They are about one or two stars away from being a major competitor."

"I have absolutely no idea at this point...there's been some talks...it's just pleasantries at this point. Yes I would go to TNA...I would love to...TNA gives guys opportunities...I want an opportunity to show that I can entertain. I want an opportunity to work in that environment"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson shoots on WWE   Ken Anderson shoots on WWE EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Ha, ya mean TNA is your only other choice unless ya wanna work in a butcher shop Laughing
Back to top Go down
desert_dude1985
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Location : UK Number of posts : 297 Favourite Wrestler : Christian, Morrison, Kaz, Taker, AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson shoots on WWE   Ken Anderson shoots on WWE EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:27 pm

damn!....he gave alot away about wwe there....i mean not much that most people didnt already know, but it kinda backs up and confirms it.
I've never really thought of wwe been like wcw was when it died, i always thought that was more what was happening in TNA with the old veteran talent at the top.....but hey i spose there were many different element as to why wcw died.....and bad writing and consistency were some of those reasons....which is whats going on in wwe at the mo....
I never realised Orton was such a tool about Kennedy supposedly injuring him, i spose it points out the backstage politics involved in the wwe......
Good to hear that hes headin TNA's way though....they have alot to gain from people like Kennedy, possibly umaga, the now signed Elijah Burke, maybe even Kendrick.....we'll see on this one ey.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ken Anderson shoots on WWE   Ken Anderson shoots on WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Ken Anderson shoots on WWE
Page 1 of 1