Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Hurricane Returns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

The Hurricane Returns Empty
PostSubject: The Hurricane Returns   The Hurricane Returns EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:13 am

when the heck is he coming back, i know he was hurt and they brought him back to be an backstage guy while he rested up and now wrestlers on tv, can't remember who it was actually made a joke at Helms about running around dressed like a green superhero or some other nonsense, I like Helms' wrestling and i'm becoming impatient, what is the deal here?

Last edited by thedmd on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Hurricane Returns   The Hurricane Returns EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:57 pm

He got re-injured I think soon after his return. Instead of him not being shown on TV for months again, WWE decided to make him a backstage interviewer to keep his face out there. It's also an easy way for him to return, someone batters him backstage for no reason, Helms gets angry and demands a match.

I can see him returning as the Hurricane against a team of Kozlov and Ezekiel Jackson that Gaffer had thought of in another thread on here. Don't know who would help Hurricane though.

Saying this, I wouldn't be surprised if WWE get impatient and Helms gets "future endavoured" soon.
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: The Hurricane Returns   The Hurricane Returns EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Has anyone noticed that in the ECW opening Helms is shown doing a cross body block off the top rope but it isn't the Hurricane doing the move, but HOORAY Hurricane Helms is back finally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hurricane Returns   The Hurricane Returns Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hurricane Returns
Page 1 of 1