Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Country : Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status Scotland-2

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status   Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:20 pm

Shelton Benjamin’s recent move to ECW was not done as a demotion, but rather in hopes that he’ll once again emerge as a big fish in a small pond. The PWTorch Newsletter reports that the company feels if he heats up on ECW, they can always move him back to RAW or SmackDown. Shelton’s reputation for years was that he’s a great athlete but lacks the motivation to live up to WWE’s expectations of him, and this caused his SmackDown push to be scaled back. The feeling of several sources is that he became complacent once he made some money, but has shed that reputation in recent months.

I hope they dont release him i didnt realy like him like person wise but he is a great wrestler
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status   Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Future ECW World Champion hopefully. He would have great matches with Christian for the belt
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status   Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:37 am

He is better off at the top end of he 3rd brand than at the middle or bottom end of the 2nd brand, I feel long term Shelton has to be a face
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status   Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:08 am

I've wanted a Shelton face turn for months, and I honestly think if he can motivate himself and really spearhead ECW, he could be a good shout for Money In The Bank next year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status   Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:30 pm

ill be looking forward to lots of good matches between him and christian.now if only kozlov would fuck off because i hate the site of the man
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status   Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:54 pm

I can see Kozlov being the top heel in ECW for a while and maybe possibly Benjamin as the top face, if and when Christian moves on
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status   Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Does anyone on this board find Kozlov entertaining. I think he is terrible the amount of times he has botched snake eyes from Undertaker is shocking
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status   Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:59 pm

I don't really find him entertaining, that being said he isn't the worst for a big man, he is just quite green
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status   Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:03 pm

Between him, Batista and Khali though. They are bloody terrible and can't sell a move. Batista had a legitamate torn bicep and he couldn't sell me it when Orton was "injuring" his arm
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status   Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:06 pm

taking th piss out o claping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status   Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage News On Shelton Benjamin's WWE Status
Page 1 of 1