Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

John Cena Speaks on The Rock Wrestling, Steve Austin and More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

John Cena Speaks on The Rock Wrestling, Steve Austin and More Empty
PostSubject: John Cena Speaks on The Rock Wrestling, Steve Austin and More   John Cena Speaks on The Rock Wrestling, Steve Austin and More EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:00 am

Quote :
Cena on cynicism following him into the movie world: I’ve had to fight that battle my entire career. Vince McMahon has been fighting that battle since he took the company global. It’s personal ignorance. People don’t know how good we are as entertainers. They don’t know how good we are as people in the media. The only way we can silence those voices is by putting together a good product. We’ve done that with 12 Rounds.

Cena on The Rock: Rock’s a hardworking guy, he’s a great guy. I’m just speaking as a selfish wrestling fan. The same kind of selfish wrestling fan who would boo me for whatever reason. Selfishly, I miss him in the ring. I wish he would come back. He is physically in his prime. One of the greatest sports entertainers we’ve ever had. But he’s an actor now. The trouble is, here I am telling everybody I love the business - it’s the same thing Rock said then went out and made movies. He’s basically made my life tougher. I’d love to have him back. I’d love to have a WrestleMania match with him - maybe next year. I would love that. That would be great.

Cena on Steve Austin’s toast to him at the 2009 Hall of Fame: Oh, man, are you kidding me. Not just the biggest star of our era, but the biggest star of all time. Steve is unique, has so much talent. There’s a guy who would be in the ring tomorrow if he could, but he physically cannot. It was a great moment, a great surprise. It made the Hall of Fame that much more special for me. I was just disappointed that I got my suit and tie covered in beer
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Country : John Cena Speaks on The Rock Wrestling, Steve Austin and More Ireland

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Speaks on The Rock Wrestling, Steve Austin and More   John Cena Speaks on The Rock Wrestling, Steve Austin and More EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:41 pm

If Cena wrestled the Rock at Wrestlemania he would get booed out of the arena also rock would make him look poor on the mic by comparison.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Country : John Cena Speaks on The Rock Wrestling, Steve Austin and More England-1

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Speaks on The Rock Wrestling, Steve Austin and More   John Cena Speaks on The Rock Wrestling, Steve Austin and More EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:52 pm

WWE are definatly telling Cena to say a lot of this Rock stuff, they are trying to intise (spelling?) the Rock back into the ring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Speaks on The Rock Wrestling, Steve Austin and More   John Cena Speaks on The Rock Wrestling, Steve Austin and More EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:02 pm

I don't know, I thought they where earlier in the year, but now I think this is just damage limitation from Cena because the vast majority all took Rock's side

I don't think Cena has any chance of enticing the Rock back to the WWE, if he ever does return, it would be his choice because he wants to in his own time, no one apart from him would initiate him coming back
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Speaks on The Rock Wrestling, Steve Austin and More   John Cena Speaks on The Rock Wrestling, Steve Austin and More Empty

Back to top Go down

John Cena Speaks on The Rock Wrestling, Steve Austin and More
Page 1 of 1