Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Sacrifice Main Event

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Sacrifice Main Event Empty
PostSubject: Sacrifice Main Event   Sacrifice Main Event EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:39 pm

This seems to be getting brought up in other threads to to try and aviod anyone seeing it who are trying to aviod it then hands up anyone who actually knew the rules of this match?

Is leading the MEM more important to Sting than being World Champion?

Also, Angle had the least to lose so him actually losing (if I knew the rules) would have been obvious, it just seems like yet another mess from TNA
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Main Event   Sacrifice Main Event EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:49 pm

i was pretty disappointed with the main event i enjoyed the whole show the thing i was disappointed with was the fact Sting won and never got the championship everyone there and watching at home thought who ever won the match won the championship you see the crowds reaction but then Tenay say Stings won the godfather position and foleys still champion TNA didn't explain the rules clear this probably lead to the TNA fans watching feeling let down about the out come all in all pretty crap
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Main Event   Sacrifice Main Event EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:49 pm

What were Sting's and Jarrett's sacrifices again? If they were along the lines of "I will leave TNA forever if I get pinned" then I agree with you it was obvious Angle would lose. However, if it was something like "I will face the entire TNA roster in a handicap match on iMPACT lol" then it wouldn't be so obvious IMO.

And I'm not sure where TNA are going with the whole "why did Sting choose to become leader of MEM rather than win the title".

Maybe, Sting will claim that championships put you above the "rest of the guys" but that the MEM aren't like "the rest of the guys" and that it is more significant to be the best of a group of legends such as the MEM than the best out of a group of cocky upstarts such as AJ, Joe, Daniels etc. Angle then calls BS on this and says Sting still has issues with Angle as Sting knows he can't defeat Angle without any interference (Sting pinned Angle after 2 other men caused damage to Angle).

Jarrett can then say that Foley technically didn't defend the title as Foley could have lost the match but still retain the belt (which he did). Jarrett then says if Foley wants to bend the rules and "tweak" things, so will Jarrett resulting in Jarrett booking himself in a title match.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Main Event   Sacrifice Main Event EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Rock your on one article saying TNA has the best storylines then on this you can't even remember the main storyline on the show Wink

Jarrett would give up his voting rights in TNA, Sting would retire, Angle would give up being the boss and Foley the title

I'm glad Angle lost, this whole Godfather gimmick was cringeworthy, listening to them talk about "the family" and stuff, how very naff
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Main Event   Sacrifice Main Event EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:58 pm

TNA really screwed that up they should have explained the rules properly.Does this mean foley will be in the KOTM match because i can't see him doing much or even being able to climb the ladder.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Main Event   Sacrifice Main Event EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:
Rock your on one article saying TNA has the best storylines then on this you can't even remember the main storyline on the show Wink

Jarrett would give up his voting rights in TNA, Sting would retire, Angle would give up being the boss and Foley the title

I'm glad Angle lost, this whole Godfather gimmick was cringeworthy, listening to them talk about "the family" and stuff, how very naff

Shh! Believe it or not, I'm not very good at backing up my points, let this one go...please! Sad Laughing

So Angle did have the least to lose then, making the outcome of the match obvious! stupidity

Speaking of Godfather, does the movie actually talk about the "thorn of the rose" or is it just TNA made metaphors?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Main Event   Sacrifice Main Event EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:04 pm

yeah foleys in KOTM i think Jarrett will be in there as well and win the title to keep his name KOTM which i dont no how he got its going to lead up to sting vs angle for full control over the MEM
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Main Event   Sacrifice Main Event EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:05 pm

I'm more interested in the Nash/Survivor Girl vs Booker T/Sharmell feud to be honest lol.

Jarrett must be the most hated boss in the world and one of the biggest pushovers too lol.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Main Event   Sacrifice Main Event EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:11 pm

Rocky wrote:
I'm more interested in the Nash/Survivor Girl vs Booker T/Sharmell feud to be honest lol.

Jarrett must be the most hated boss in the world and one of the biggest pushovers too lol.

Does anyone know what Survivor is?
Agree about Jarrett
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Main Event   Sacrifice Main Event EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:17 pm

Survivor is like an American version of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here except it is on an island and features normal people instead of celebrities. I think it lasts much longer than IACGMOOH as well.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Main Event   Sacrifice Main Event EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:39 pm

Did Britain not start it first?
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Main Event   Sacrifice Main Event EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:42 pm

I'm sure it was on a Scottish Island and went on for like a year. Or am I thinking of something different?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Main Event   Sacrifice Main Event EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:42 pm

I remember a bird who won it was a bit of a slut and was getting shagged behind her husbands back, her name was Charlotte and everyone called her Charlotte the Harlot taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Main Event   Sacrifice Main Event EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:46 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
I'm sure it was on a Scottish Island and went on for like a year. Or am I thinking of something different?

Na that was something different, I think the one your thinking of was they where going to try and start their own civilisation with no TV or Phone or stuff
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Main Event   Sacrifice Main Event EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:02 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:

That was Castaway. They brought it back 1 or 2 years ago but it got 500,000 viewers or something lol.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Main Event   Sacrifice Main Event EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Thats the one, ha, I think this article just goes to show what the general concenous is about TNA, here is an article about the main event of the latest PPV and after about 8 messages the subject changes, not just to anything, but to reality TV shows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice Main Event   Sacrifice Main Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacrifice Main Event
Page 1 of 1