Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ?

Go down 
+3
Reaper
thegunman84
boschbourne06
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ? Empty
PostSubject: TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ?   TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Quote :

TNA Wrestling may have quietly released Shane Sewell as he is no longer pictured on the company website's roster section. In fact, his profile has since been deleted as the standard "You are not authorized to view this resource" page is displayed upon visiting the page of where his profile used to be.

However, he is still listed as a referee on the page, although the company has not used him in that role in awhile.

bout time thought this guys gimmick was shit just didnt interest me didnt think much of him in the ring either
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ?   TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:57 pm

The gimmick was never gonna work long term, it was slightly funny when he first battered Bashir but that was it. Never really given much of a chance in the ring though, so not sure if he was any good or not, although his ring gear instantly put me off.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ?   TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:23 pm

He was never going to last long he looked completly out of place against Booker T.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ?   TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:02 pm

I forgot he existed as he just hasnt been on screen.

he was shite, waste of space though in the 2 times i saw him
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ?   TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:11 pm

I couldn't see this angle working at all to be honest, if referees can be seen to start dominating wrestlers then their is a big problem, the only way I could have seen this working was if Sewell was a heel and used tactics he had learned as an official to get away with stuff, even then it would be far fetched
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ?   TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ? EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:54 pm

I couldn't even remeber who he was for like 10 minutes here, he was just a filler until they could figure out what to do. And I agree about the ring attire
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ?   TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ? EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Quote :
Jeremy Borash confirmed via his Twitter account that Shane Sewell has been released from the company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ?   TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ? Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Secretly Lets Wrestler Go ?
Page 1 of 1