Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

R.I.P Crewe

Go down 
+6
ECW is 'Air-Bourne'
Junior
Sexton Hardcastle
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
boschbourne06
Discopants
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

R.I.P Crewe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Crewe   R.I.P Crewe - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:36 pm

Gerimah wrote:
Yeah, well its more around 17,800 if you were being accurate but it just shows that there is a lot of passion around here (not on the pitch).

Only thing is a lot of those 18000 are either old men or women so appart from the opposite end of the ground to me Sad its actually quite quiet. I actually got told to shut up the other day for fuck sake!

Bosch, i went to the Birmingham away game and the atmosphere there was shite, the only people making noise were 30 chavs so im not surprised about that.

If Semi doesn't go i swear i may kill the lazy wanker. Its almost as if he is scared to go across the half way line! He'd be a good player if a) he put effort in b) he actually used his pace and c) didn't have the intelligence as a dead person.
On his performances this year League 1 is far too good for him.

This year`s 'George Weah`s brother' trophy was probably the most hotly-contested prize, with Antoine Sibierski, Carl Cort and Mark Fotheringham all in the mix. However, one standout candidate gets the nod for this coveted award, which celebrates the player who has most clearly demonstrated his complete lack of knowledge, ability and understanding of football despite managing to hold down a professional contract.

Step forward Jon Otsemeboor, our favourite 'right back.' He seems unaware of any concept of positioning; he often runs 50 yards to catch up with his winger, only to stop, jockey, then flail as they step past him; he frequently knocks a little sideways ball when presented with acres of space to run in to, then stands and waits to get it back; most of his crosses bounce for the first time halfway down the A47 - frankly, I could go on all day. I won`t. Instead, I applaud him for this accolade - he has clearly earned it this year. And lest you forget, he`s been playing alongside a scaffolder.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

R.I.P Crewe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Crewe   R.I.P Crewe - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:02 pm

taking th piss out o

Shame you went down as if you stayed up and he played against you both sides would be taking the piss.

He scored an own goal this year, one of our more memorable actual goals, Semi ran 70 yards after this winger, stopped, ran into our area and then kicked the ball into our own net in an admirable attempt on his behalf to 'clear' it.

Those four names show how low we have sunk this year...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net

R.I.P Crewe
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3