Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him

Go down 
+3
Grecian
Discopants
the-gaffer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him   Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Quote :
In a featured piece in WWE Magazine, Shawn Michaels said that he considered asking Bret Hart to induct him into the WWE Hall of Fame.

"My instincts say Triple H, or Ric Flair, but I'm always looking for something different. I've thought of my wife. I've thought of Kevin Nash, or my son, when he's older. I thought of Vince--he could talk about how it was to have me work for him. I'm sure I was difficult. It's funny; I've even thought of Bret Hart.

I sometimes think, "Will he ever make peace with me?" I'm not in denial about what happened in Montreal. I'm OK that I was that way, but that doesn't make it right. It's still wrong, but it is what it is. There's nothing I can change about that, and I don't want to pretend it didn't happen. It's something that really bothered me. But in the end, I want to be inducted without all the fluff. I want the truth."

taking th piss out o Michaels could be the best WUM ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Country : Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him England-1

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him   Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:52 pm

He's such a shithouse Laughing
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him   Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Hart didn't even want Shawn in the building when he got inducted, I could imagine the induction speech
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Country : Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him   Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:32 pm

I t would be the quickest induction ever:

'Here's the two-faced, back-stabbing little cunt.'
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him   Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:15 pm

taking th piss out o

Micheals would come out high fiving the crowd then get on his knees before realising what Hart said
Back to top Go down
Sabbath
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Sabbath

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him   Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:06 am

Grecian wrote:
I t would be the quickest induction ever:

'Here's the two-faced, back-stabbing little cunt.'
ha.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Doomhammer

Number of posts : 329

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him   Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:28 am

bah. Hart would be professional about it.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him   Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:07 pm

Would he fuck!

Brets his own biggest mark, he wouldn't even consider it

I would like to see when the times right Marty Jannetty be the one to do it, or if he is gone from TNA Kevin Nash is the more likely, failing all of the above the would just get 'Aitch' to do it
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Country : Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him Canada

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him   Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Doomhammer wrote:
bah. Hart would be professional about it.

taking th piss out o

One word, Montreal
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him   Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:20 pm

FFS When it came time to handing over the mic Bret wouldn't do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him   Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:20 pm

What would be the best thing for Bret to do would be to perform this gushing speech, get Shawn all emotional and apologetic in the ring, then as he's passing over the mic to quickly get Shawn in the sharpshooter and have Earl Hebner run down to the ring and count to 3 whilst shouting Screw you Michaels!!!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him   Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:55 am

Or just as Bret was about to do the speech have Vince ring a bell and have someone else rush out and induct Michaels while Bret looks bemused, I think the Hitman would just go home and kill himself
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him   Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:32 pm

I literally would piss myself if that happened.
Bret's signing his book at Waterstones in manchester on my birthday in a couple of weeks.
Wondering if I should get him to sign a copy and then say I thought he was HBK so I want my money back. See if he snaps.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him   Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:38 pm

Laughing

I think poor old Bret is subjected to enough mental torture without the British turning on him too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him   Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him Empty

Back to top Go down

Shawn Michaels Considered Asking Bret Hart To Induct Him
Page 1 of 1